Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Extreme rage

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Nothing ragefuels me more than women who act like they care about the world and the people who live in it.

They will " care" ( and by "care" i mean they act like they care for social validation and value as a person) about mens rights, gay marriage, social justice issues, young men and suicidal thoughts/ depression, equal rights and will usually work in some sort of "caring" job such as nursing, disabled worker, aged care worker, down syndrome support worker.

But in reality like i said they only do this so they seem like a good person and to gain popularity, social validation and value, the moment you try and interact with women whether it be online or face to face, they will just straight out ignore you and act like a fucking rapist or murderer is trying to talk to them but in reality its just an unlucky ugly guy trying to get a root/ relationship.

the whole "i treat everyone as i want to be treated" that most women follow is just a 100 % extreme facade.

Im fucking done with these fake bitches, they either need to show their true colour 100 % or fix their degenerate attitude. Im sick and tired of them acting like sweet little daddy's girl but when daddys back is turned she will be all over chads long log.

Women are so full of themselves. Like I said, they have like 10 different personalities depending on who they are talking to. Virtue signaling in facebook, friendly to providers, dicks to incels and submissive whore to their bfs

incelman said:
Women are so full of themselves. Like I said, they have like 10 different personalities depending on who they are talking to. Virtue signaling in facebook, friendly to providers, dicks to incels and submissive whore to their bfs

agreed, its fucking over

Everything that a femoid does, is an attempt to get closer to Chad's cock.

a-virgin-nigger said:

agreed theres always a ulterior motive to anything a female does,

Females are sociopathic scum incapable of empathy or love.

a-virgin-nigger said:

should be sticked