Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Extreme Poorfag Traits: Poorfag Ethnic + Incel = Hell

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
My father is the only sole provider for my family and he’s heavily indebted taxi driver, so I have always grown up poor.

-No vacations or summer camps in your childhood, you rot behind a computer screen to spend the time, grow obese, and very physically inactive: this gets you bullied and teased by everyone.

-Living in a dirty, noisy, cramped, very old apartment with rats and roaches: very explanatory, makes you have subhuman health and stressed.

-While other curries get to go back home to visit relatives once every few years, I have went back once in my entire life: I have zero connection here in America and back in Bangladesh, makes me feel ashamed, alienated, and confused of the identity I have as a Bangladeshi.

-Your parents work almost all of the day: my father works 12-14hrs, 6-7 days a week and since my mother is a mentally disabled schizophrenic, I live a complete isolating family life being taught nothing. Thats the main reason why I even signed up here: I couldn’t cope living with no family, no friends, complete isolation as my mother got sent to a psych ward, my father always working, and my younger brother fell into a deep depression always sleeping in the summer.

-Wearing only a couple pairs of simple shirts and pants: extremely embarrassing to wear the same pant and shirts 4 days a row in middle school and everyone saying you smell.

-Intense pressure is placed upon you: if you don’t succeed and be their retirement plan, they will threaten to disown you, complain and nag, and kick you out of the house.

Biggest crime in humanity in my opinion is the breeding of poorfags to make their offspring perpetually disadvantaged to the rest of the population.
@Transcended Trucel

it's over. Also when you have enough money don't help your trash parents. Let them live off social security. Don't let them leech off you.
They never gave you a life, don't deserve any retirement money for free.

8 billion people and you're the only person I can relate with. Same situation. Dad a retail worker and part-time delivery. Mum a retail worker. They'd come home to moan and exhort and beat me out off stress and anger.

One of the worst beating I got was one time she caught me playing video games, she threw the laptop across the room, damaging it, and sat on my chest. She's really fat so it hurt. She then grabbed my hair and repeatedly smashed my head against the metal headboard.

Most beatings were over dumb nigger shit like not studying or praying or caught fapping, and they'd beat me with a wooden spoon.

Also had rats in my home. There was a hole on the side of our bathtub, I believe they'd come from the drainage and through that hole. They'd eat our packaged roti and bread.

People would say I would smell. Even when you use deodorant and shower, the smell of your mum's cooking sticks onto your clothes. Masala smell is very strong. There's no escape. :blackpill:

When I go to family friend meetups, I never got along with anybody. Just sat in the same room observing the conversations. Too shy and too autistic to converse.

it's over. Also when you have enough money don't help your trash parents. Let them live off social security. Don't let them leech off you.
Yes @Zer0/∞ I recommend focussing on studies and moneymaxxing. Don't become emotional over incel stuff. It's mostly whitecels who just want trad wives and crying over that. Or ethnicels like FaceAndLMS and IncelTV who want white beckies.

I also recommend computer science. Learn to code.

I'm making good money building shitcoins and cryptocurrency dapps, pumping and dumping these coins. You'll need to know solidity, js and html/cs. A year ago I had $500 in student loans in my bank account but now I've made enough to live comfy for 5-10 years.

You must learn the pajeet ways.

One of the worst beating I got was one time she caught me playing video games, she threw the laptop across the room, damaging it, and sat on my chest. She's really fat so it hurt. She then grabbed my hair and repeatedly smashed my head against the metal headboard.

Most beatings were over dumb nigger shit like not studying or praying or caught fapping, and they'd beat me with a wooden spoon.
WOW!! It's over for abusedcels:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

-Intense pressure is placed upon you: if you don’t succeed and be their retirement plan, they will threaten to disown you, complain and nag, and kick you out of the house.
Neet:feelscomfy: days may come to an end soon:cryfeels:

Being ethnic and poor is the true meaning of suffering. As an ethnic poorfag I have endured so much suffering in this world that I became an antinatalist. I couldnt bring a child into this world unless I was a narcissist which I am not. My heart goes out to people who feel like prisoners in this world with no way out. I am a prisoner and I simply see life as a giant jail cell where I am serving my time. At the most i got about 40 years left of this prison sentence and then once I die I can finally be free.

Well, a lot of ethnic poorfags still date when theyre young.

That said, being ethnic, incel, poor, nerdy, and autistic is indeed, a recipe for an ultra miserable life growing up in the west.

Damn. This hits home hard. I’m also Bangladeshi and have experienced everything you have and more.