Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Extreme Jealousy and hatred for Neurotypicals, and helplessly stuck

GodOfScorn

GodOfScorn

Banned
-
For all my life I have seen everyone around me succeed and advance in life while I am being used by family, living in suicidal loneliness and hatred, and also being told by family that I have the ability to do great things even though I personaly know my limitations, in addition to my IQ test results showing that I am infact incapable of doing even mediocre things. All I live off of now are extremely dark and fucked up thoughts and desires to keep my diminishing composure from unraveling. I spend all day working a shitty, no pay job, going to the gym, and watching bestgore.fun, while knowing I am incapable of getting anywhere in life except for prison, a hospital, mental ward, or the fucking grave. What the fuck can a low iq, unattractive, high functioning autistic, goth emo, schizo, skill-less cunt, like me do???

I finished 7+ years of work, College and what did it get me? NOWHERE, I resigned to NEETdom, Fuck this autistic life!

I finished 7+ years of work, College and what did it get me? NOWHERE, I resigned to NEETdom, Fuck this autistic life!
Good for you, but I cant live in Neetdom, my family demands that I work, and also I want to be independant.

Good for you, but I cant live in Neetdom, my family demands that I work, and also I want to be independant.
Dude, You have to fight them tooth and nail, Mine would basically ship me off to work on no sleep i almost fainted once or actually more than once!

I wish I was NT I hate being non NT so much

Dude, You have to fight them tooth and nail, Mine would basically ship me off to work on no sleep i almost fainted once or actually more than once!

For all my life I have seen everyone around me succeed and advance in life while I am being used by family, living in suicidal loneliness and hatred, and also being told by family that I have the ability to do great things even though I personaly know my limitations, in addition to my IQ test results showing that I am infact incapable of doing even mediocre things. All I live off of now are extremely dark and fucked up thoughts and desires to keep my diminishing composure from unraveling. I spend all day working a shitty, no pay job, going to the gym, and watching bestgore.fun, while knowing I am incapable of getting anywhere in life except for prison, a hospital, mental ward, or the fucking grave. What the fuck can a low iq, unattractive, high functioning autistic, goth emo, schizo, skill-less cunt, like me do???
A no pay Job. Gym and help around the House it seems.

Based for watching bestgore.fun. I watch Kaotic. It's good to have perspective & enjoy actual adult entertainment. Just gets a bit awkward sometimes that family think you only watch Nerdy $hit all day.

A no pay Job. Gym and help around the House it seems.

Based for watching bestgore.fun. I watch Kaotic. It's good to have perspective & enjoy actual adult entertainment. Just gets a bit awkward sometimes that family think you only watch Nerdy $hit all day.
Haha yep. My family thinks I am a soft, harmless, inoccent fool.