Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL EXTREME coper from r/short thinks he can compete with 6' guys by bringing a girl candy LOL!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Is it Monday yet?

Candymaxxing

More proof that manletism leads to mental illness.
:f:
Rest In Peace to that Redditor. He probably realized it was already over for him the moment he actually made his move.
He's dead rn prolly
the only romance is within his delusional mind

there's no competition, there never was
Nothing you can do.

So over
"i am also 5’4 in the afternoon and 5’4.5 in the morning. i plan to make my move in the morning"

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA QUE HIJO DE MIL PUTAS DIOS
I read that in your pfp pic. Such a beautiful comment brocel:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Lmao delusion at its finest

Saddest shit i ever heard. he could atleast hit the jim and deadlift 200 lbs

Deleted, I wonder why :feelshaha:

>i am also 5’4 in the afternoon and 5’4.5 in the morning. i plan to make my move in the morning
Delusional
He's actually right. In the morning, people have their maximum of height. So, it was a good decision, tbh.
:incel:

He's actually right. In the morning, people have their maximum of height. So, it was a good decision, tbh.
:incel:
Thats not the problem. I was pointing out how ridiculous it was that the guy thought the difference between 5'4 and 5'4.5 would change his success.

Thats not the problem. I was pointing out how ridiculous it was that the guy thought the difference between 5'4 and 5'4.5 would change his success.
When one's short, every inch is important. But of course, in his case, it won't change anything. :incel:

I hear he shot himself

Not sure if :feelskek: or :feelsrope:

Now That's What I Call COPING

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back