Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL EXTREME coper from r/short thinks he can compete with 6' guys by bringing a girl candy LOL!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/mxq53n/23_545_male_office_romance/

"most of the other guys are taller than 6’"

"the guys and me are having a competition to see who can get with her first. winner gets treated to dinner" aka chads compete over stacy for fun bc they have it all, and some manlet thinks he has a chance :feelshaha:

"how do i edge out the competition? help will be appreciated. i bought some candy i heard she likes and will make my move on monday" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

More proof that manletism leads to mental illness.

>i am also 5’4 in the afternoon and 5’4.5 in the morning. i plan to make my move in the morning
Delusional

this is like that boomer advice telling you to bring flowers and a box of chocolates to a date

Top kek, I bought vegan cookies for a girl once but she didn't want them, she probably threw them away jfl

Men should know when it is over.
i am also 5’4 in the afternoon and 5’4.5 in the morning.
wait what

This is why the blackpill needs to be proselytized. Guy literally has no Idea about female preference.

While he's sitting there thinking of ways to woo her, she's most likely getting her guts busted on the side.

More proof that men are more romantic them women

This wouldn't even work if this was kindergarten and the boys were all trying to kiss the new girl in class.

"i am also 5’4 in the afternoon and 5’4.5 in the morning. i plan to make my move in the morning"

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA QUE HIJO DE MIL PUTAS DIOS

Once you're mogged it's over. He'd need a significant status advantage to edge the other guys out here even if he wasn't super short, but seeing as they all work at the same place I doubt he has that.

Bluepilled manchild (in both senses) :feelshaha: imagine thinking that you can "betabuxx" foid with candy :feelskek:
This wouldn't even work if this was kindergarten and the boys were all trying to kiss the new girl in class.

Its over for that dude

"i am also 5’4 in the afternoon and 5’4.5 in the morning. i plan to make my move in the morning"

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA QUE HIJO DE MIL PUTAS DIOS
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

While he's sitting there thinking of ways to woo her, she's most likely getting her guts busted on the side.

More proof that men are more romantic them women

im actually laughing irl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
nigga is 5'4 and thinks he can compete with 6'2 chads:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

poor guy
i hope he gets reported to HR for harrassment, and also has to watch the chads slap her ass with no repercussions. that should blackpill him

im almost 5'9 and feel like shit, how is he 5'4 and believes he can get a woman while there are multiple chads around him
he already hit on her and got rejected btw :feelskek: she said she has a bf, so i wonder what he'll think when a chad gets her

btw all the chads must be laughing their asses off at him rn

thats some universe shattering tier copium right there ngl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wouldn't even work if you tried that on a 10 year old girl. JFL dude is shorter than my 12 year old sister

he seems not bad dude but it`s over for him

just buy her candy broooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i am also 5’4 in the afternoon and 5’4.5 in the morning. i plan to make my move in the morning.
:lul:

deathnic too i presume?

:f:
Rest In Peace to that Redditor. He probably realized it was already over for him the moment he actually made his move.

HOW DID YOU GUYS FIND MY REDDIT POST?!

Wouldn't even work if you tried that on a 10 year old girl. JFL dude is shorter than my 12 year old sister
You are volcel if you have a sister, especially a prime one:feelswhat:

Brutal.
I kinda feel bad for him...

I have a sister and I don't see myself fucking her tbh.
You right,absurd just imagine,wow just wow,You are one lucky bastard now fuckoff with your irony.
:f:
Rest In Peace to that Redditor. He probably realized it was already over for him the moment he actually made his move.
:f:Manlet down i repeat manlet down we need a goddamn Medic in here
if us incels are laughing hard, the chads are probably crying :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:
Tears of cum on her face.

thats a massive teracope if i've ever seen one

You right,absurd just imagine,wow just wow,You are one lucky bastard now fuckoff with your irony.
I didn't mean it that way brocel. I'm frenpilled and don't judge. It's just that I personally wouldn't

the only romance is within his delusional mind

there's no competition, there never was

Candymaxxing isn't a thing and never will be.

Just another case of a manlet overdosing on copium

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back