Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Extreme brutality of pitypill.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Being pitied by [some] females is extremely brutal. This literally means that they view you as good for nothing.
I have negative sexual appeal in their eyes. They don't even view me as a man.
Being semi-retarded is brutal and devastating.

eating shit is bad

Being pitied by [some] females is extremely brutal. This literally means that they view you as good for nothing.
I have negative sexual appeal in their eyes. They don't even view me as a man.
Being semi-retarded is brutal and devastating.
They feel no empathy and pity towards me. Im seen as the evil guy even tho I act polite.

Foids are disgusted by me, no pity there

If women pity you, they don’t view you as a man. Women don’t pity men, they think, men have no emotions and can endure everything, but if they don’t think like that about you, they simply don’t view you as a man or as a normal man

:feelscry:

I've never been pitied by foids. They always see me as nothing but trash.

If women pity you, they don’t view you as a man. Women don’t pity men, they think, men have no emotions and can endure everything, but if they don’t think like that about you, they simply don’t view you as a man or as a normal man

:feelscry:
^
He understands. Being pitied is even worse than being despised or hated because in that case they at least recognize you as a male capable of doing good or bad. Being pitied means that they view you similar to literal retards with down syndrome.

Evil and Respectmax no matter the cost (in video game)

They only pity you to virtue signal. If they really pitied you, they'd give you sex. Even Eliot Rodger said it and he's a retard.