Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Extreme anger and frustration because of the fact that I can't NEET forever

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
I'm a 24 yo NEET, I went to med school but dropped out in 4th year because of not being high iq enough and mental illness (depression & schizophrenia) and I've been rotting alone in my room for the past 2 years

Now my disgusting worthless pathetic nigger parents are harassing me and urging me to find a job, and there's no jobs in the shithole I live in and no "NEETbux" like the western babies on this site, I've tried construction, electrician, etc and they all pay fuck all and it's no different than rotting in my room the transportation to work site alone uses all the pay so it's a sum 0 (and even negative)

My dad is a worthless fucking piece of shit, he's a 5'6 shitkin ugly loser bald nigger low iq who got arranged marriage and bred subhumans, he doesn't even have a good personality jfl, and this nigger has left me NOTHING after 30 years of wageslaving in a shithole because he's extremely low iq and worthless, when he dies I have to work like a dog for the rest of my life just so I don't starve

Okay so your acne cleared.
No it fucking hasn't it just has become irrelevant compared to the "serious" issues in life like having to leave the house and work

I feel similiar about my dad

Brutal iranpill

Sometimes I wish I was NEET...

That's absolutely brutal. I have nothing to say.

That's brutal. Imagine being shitted in a world just so you can work your entire life just so you can not starve... pay taxes to an ungrateful society... having genetic trash parents is bad, but poor parents is hell. no one to network you into good jobs... no one to give you good advice... it's hell.

having genetic trash parents is bad, but poor parents is hell. no one to network you into good jobs... no one to give you good advice... it's hell.
:yes::yes::yes:

I'm a 24 yo NEET, I went to med school but dropped out in 4th year because of not being high iq enough and mental illness (depression & schizophrenia) and I've been rotting alone in my room for the past 2 years

Now my disgusting worthless pathetic nigger parents are harassing me and urging me to find a job, and there's no jobs in the shithole I live in and no "NEETbux" like the western babies on this site, I've tried construction, electrician, etc and they all pay fuck all and it's no different than rotting in my room the transportation to work site alone uses all the pay so it's a sum 0 (and even negative)

My dad is a worthless fucking piece of shit, he's a 5'6 shitkin ugly loser bald nigger low iq who got arranged marriage and bred subhumans, he doesn't even have a good personality jfl, and this nigger has left me NOTHING after 30 years of wageslaving in a shithole because he's extremely low iq and worthless, when he dies I have to work like a dog for the rest of my life just so I don't starve
Electrician pays well.

If you're living at home, you're not starving.

Stop victimizing yourself

poor parents is hell. no one to network you into good jobs... no one to give you good advice
And the niggers actually expect with their whole heart that you owe them for being born in their house, and when you grow up you have to help them fix their finances, even though it is 1000x harder than if they raised you properly. Fuck poor parents, greedy selfish bastards