Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [Extraterrestrial Edition] I am an alien

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
As a truecel hapa living in cuckstralia I have constantly been plagued by the feeling that I am something foreign, something alien, someone who does not belong. I walk outside my home and see all the normies going about their business, and the one thing I notice is that none of their faces look even remotely similar to me. I will never fit in with the whites nor will I fit in with the asians, I am stuck in between the two as if in a perpetual limbo.

Despite being born in cuckstralia and living here for my whole life there are still some occasions where I am questioned if I even speak english. I have zero sense of belonging to this country too and so I may as well come from another planet.

In some way I envy the racecopers on this forum because they at least have some semblance of pride in their races history, achievements, and lineage, so much so that they write multi page thread dissertations on an incel site about why theirs is superior over another. But me? I will never belong to an ingroup, I will always be an outsider in the eyes of others.

You could be an ugly white, an ugly black, an ugly asian, an ugly Indian. But at least you will belong to a proper race at the end of the day. Ugly mongrels like me are not afforded such an opportunity

brutal

full

My life story. Except for the part where the father was a 6’5 blonde chad. In reality he was an overweight subhuman who was well past his prime age and really shouldn’t have been trying to have children with my mum

Brutal, but OVER here, you are very much a very appreciated INsidER bro :feelsYall:.
Thx. This site is one of the only places, no actually scratch that, it is the only place, where I can feel some sense of belonging that I’ve missed out on for my whole life. It is why I will never able to fully leave and will almost certainly be rotting here until the very end

Over for gay alien skullcels