Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

External labelization of an incel

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
The West has no social narrative besides a nonsense garbage "diversity is beautiful" moral message, which is self-contradictory and makes no sense (can explain later)

Most people, not buying into this narrative, don't have any narrative or meaning in their life, so they just pursue dopamine to the extent that they can, and this includes sex.
In fact sex is the greatest of dopamine fulfillment, how good it is to look at some tits and ass, and some vagina; to be able to touch and stroke a woman's private parts; the fat of her tits feel so good, as does her clitoris. To be able to feel the sensation of your dick getting wet; the pleasure of moaning. For men who are socially capable, life only has one purpose - fuck as much pussy as possible. That's it. That's the only purpose in life, everything - your job, your friends, your efforts, getting in shape - only exists for pussy.
Some men when they get old enough form a ltr based exclusively on this, which usually leads to a fucking miserable marriage that likely ends in divorce, others become manchildren in their 30s, others get depressed and blow their fucking brains out

When you are rejected sexually at a young age, and you don't kill yourself, in order to satiate meaning in your life, you find something else - religion, politics, literature, nerdy fantasy shit, esoteric hobbies like bird watching, in order to find some level of fulfillment that your peers are ignoring while they get laid.

When a normie who prioritizes sex above all else sees an individual who is a 4/10+ who isn't prioritizing sex, there's an "error system crash" that occurs within that person. They can't comprehend an existence where one isn't pursuing sex at all costs - because that would mean they would suffer immensely, because their life has no meaning besides temporarily chasing dopamine. In order to prevent the illusion of their pathetic and loathesome existence from crashing, they assume one thing - "he must be fucked in the head". They then assign labels of "evil", "wretched", "women-hating", "bitter" - because those labels are the only way they can uphold the delusion that is the sad pathetic existence of their life.

I can tell you that I have not once have said anything about women to my peers, and I'm friendly with women as my peers. But my peers don't touch me with a 10 foot pole because they are weirded out how I don't prioritize sex above anything else. Admittedly my pursuit of deepeer things comes from early adolescent rejection that forced my will to pursue other things, but it's who I am now and I'm fine with it.

My issue is that I can't fucking stand how people presume I'm deranged because the normie affiliates anybody who isn't prioritizing sex at all costs at deranged, despite being oh so "tolerant" and "open to ideas". Total projection on us being the "evil" and "useless" ones.

Paradise Lost 19

Last edited:
The West has no social narrative besides a nonsense garbage "diversity is beautiful" moral message, which is self-contradictory and makes no sense (can explain later)

Most people, not buying into this narrative, don't have any narrative or meaning in their life, so they just pursue dopamine to the extent that they can, and this includes sex.
In fact sex is the greatest of dopamine fulfillment, how good it is to look at some tits and ass, and some vagina; to be able to touch and stroke a woman's private parts; the fat of her tits feel so good, as does her clitoris. To be able to feel the sensation of your dick getting wet; the pleasure of moaning. For men who are socially capable, life only has one purpose - fuck as much pussy as possible. That's it. That's the only purpose in life, everything - your job, your friends, your efforts, getting in shape - only exists for pussy.
Some men when they get old enough form a ltr based exclusively on this, which usually leads to a fucking miserable marriage that likely ends in divorce, others become manchildren in their 30s, others get depressed and blow their fucking brains out

When you are rejected sexually at a young age, and you don't kill yourself, in order to satiate meaning in your life, you find something else - religion, politics, literature, nerdy fantasy shit, esoteric hobbies like bird watching, in order to find some level of fulfillment that your peers are ignoring while they get laid.

When a normie who prioritizes sex above all else sees an individual who is a 4/10+ who isn't prioritizing sex, there's an "error system crash" that occurs within that person. They can't comprehend an existence where one isn't pursuing sex at all costs - because that would mean they would suffer immensely, because their life has no meaning besides temporarily chasing dopamine. In order to prevent the illusion of their pathetic and loathesome existence from crashing, they assume one thing - "he must be fucked in the head". They then assign labels of "evil", "wretched", "women-hating", "bitter" - because those labels are the only way they can uphold the delusion that is the sad pathetic existence of their life.

I can tell you that I have not once have said anything about women to my peers, and I'm friendly with women as my peers. But my peers don't touch me with a 10 foot pole because they are weirded out how I don't prioritize sex above anything else. Admittedly my pursuit of deepeer things comes from early adolescent rejection that forced my will to pursue other things, but it's who I am now and I'm fine with it.

My issue is that I can't fucking stand how people presume I'm deranged because the normie affiliates anybody who isn't prioritizing sex at all costs at deranged, despite being oh so "tolerant" and "open to ideas". Total projection on us being the "evil" and "useless" ones.

View attachment 637791
Society is a hypocrit and gaslighting Factory against Most Man.

Judgment and Gaslight Till you comply. So you can Be another Rut in the Mix.