Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Expressing joy pisses people off

• Thread starter Deleted member 31999
  • Start date
Deleted member 31999

Deleted member 31999

Self-banned
-
Today I was listening to a funny podcast during my free time and walking home so I was smiling and it seemed like people around me were a lot more pissed off than usual. This could just be coincidental but it seemed like they were pretty upset that I was happy looking. This is the first time I've been happy in public in years. Then again, I get sad and pissed off when I see public displays of affection and girls hitting on other guys, leaving me to rot alone. I'm wondering if that is similar and I'm in the wrong. What do you guys think?

It's the terrible envy that dwells in all, as they feel unhappy. In all the circumstances of life, on the occasion of every superiority or advantage, of whatever kind it be, this envy is roused and cannot contain its poison. Because people feel unhappy, they cannot bear the sight of one who is supposed to be happy.

The second they averted their gaze you disappeared to them.

What podcast? I want to laugh too