Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Exposing the ITcel, zmandude24.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36910

To start of this thread, this is the IT user in question. I'm sure lots of you recognize him.

Most of this won't be surprising, considering that he is an ugly autist that clearly doesn't know how to behave properly, and most of us can tell. But I decided to go through his reddit account, and what do I find? Proof that he is essentially, an incel. And the best part? HE THINKS INCELS HAVE A POINT!

Some of the threads have been deleted entirely, so that you can't see what he wrote but the titles are still there.

1) He is an autist and was a KHHV at the age of 25.
This thread has been deleted, but things that he said include "I have never had intercourse or tongue kissed before" & "I'm afraid I'm at a huge disadvantage and I believe the problem is my autism and spending too much time playing video games."

2) He frequently gets ghosted.
"There has been dozens of women that suddenly stop messaging out of nowhere despite showing interest." - JFL at him making fun of us when he receives the same treatment. There is no escaping the blackpill.

3) His sex life was dead until he settled for a sheboon.
In this comment, he gladly tells us how his sex life was "nearly" (completely) dead until recently. And what did he do recently? He settled for a sheboon 3rd world crack-whore looking foid. He also lies, saying that he lost his virginity at 18 which doesn't line up with what he said in point 1), further proving that he is an incel in denial.

4) He himself acts like a "Nice guy" & is ridiculously insecure about his penis size.
In the first link, he acts like a so called "nice guy" or a "neckbeard", going to a foid subreddit to ask them what the best penis size is. That's definitely not behavior we would be shunned for, right?
And he also goes on to ask what foids think about PENIS SURGERY. This has to be the most ridiculous and pathetic thing I have ever read in my life. :lul:

5) He thinks that incels have a point.
The last, and funniest of my findings is a post where zmandude24 himself posts on r/unpopularopinion, stating that he thinks incels have a point.:horror:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

By now it should be obvious that zmandude24 is, and has been an incel in denial this entire time. He clearly would never have gotten into a relationship if he did not settle for a 2/10 sheboon that looks like she was just imported from Africa.

This is the link to all of his deleted posts, sadly the text from some were deleted as I said. It would've been fun to hear what he agreed with us about on the last point.

Last edited by a moderator:

This doesn't surprise me anymore coming from IT. In addition, the video of him lifting weight can be found on r/chadsriseup.

Good job OP.

tfw I had to edit the thread like 30 times because the preview didn't look like the post actually did :worryfeels:
lol I know that feel bro. Don’t worry, it still looks aesthetic af either way. Though I would’ve preferred having the pics in the thread itself rather than them just being links tbh

But in any case, you are the most based greycel on this forum for making this thread, congratulations buddy boyo :smonk:

>tfw you hate niggers

reddit incels are bipolar frankensteins. Just admit there's something wrong with you. You never will be chosen. You will always be a leftover fighting for scraps. Why do you have to be mad at the honest ones?

I mean look at his face.. ofc he's an incel in denial

@Fat Link or any other mod pin this immediately.

Someome here screenshot the posts before he takes them down

he himself has bblackpill attitude
48BE68B6 4E62 4C1F BD2E 0B90FFAFFECB

Don’t insult him for being autistic as not all of us are like him, insult him for being a cuck.

We should all change our avi to this in order to further humiliate this cuck. Maybe some people think that he posts here
Data

brah, come on, these niggers live rent free inside your head, just ignore these faggots

Dude looks like a complete trucel. Even if he wasn't autistic, it would be over for him.

Oops!​

We couldn't find your video.

he also made an account on this forum with the same nickname as his reddit account name and got banned within a day or more.

i didn't know he at least agreed with inkwels at some point, he should have stayed here instead of trying to ''infiltrate''.