Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Exposing people is a cope

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Nothing ever happens. Just laugh about it

JFL at batcopers and riddlercels. :feelskek:

@Adolf Hitler
You're a 6 foot tall white dude in his 20s. You spam "Ok", "Ok GrAYcel", and "ic". You're a postmaxxer. You say you aren't, but all your replies are low effort. You're an alt. How long till you get bored of trolling?

Why do you suffer so much over not getting pussy lol this defeatist mindset of giving foids this much power over you is what's making your suffering worse. Stop caring about foids. It's easy.

I made that video btw.
Cool

This is off topic.
Obviously you are though because you're so obsessed with fakecels and trying to expose them. I'd get you'd do that because you want a place to share your life experiences as an Incel but this is just going way too far because fakecels are already a minority on this forum and are a very quiet minority at that. Normies and Chads would be fucking their bitches and hanging out with friends rather than rotting on an incel forum. You and other people like you are so obsessed over getting a gf that you'd want to ban anyone who experienced even the slightest positive attention from women out of jealousy. That's stupid.

Obviously you are though because you're so obsessed with fakecels and trying to expose them. I'd get you'd do that because you want a place to share your life experiences as an Incel but this is just going way too far because fakecels are already a minority on this forum and are a very quiet minority at that. You and other people like you are so obsessed over getting a gf that you'd want to ban anyone who experienced even the slightest positive attention from women out of jealousy. That's stupid.
I ain't reading allat real shit.

This is how IT think when they visit our site

But if you want me to, turn it into a post
Mannnnnn!!!!! You are one of the better users here, stop fighting with children! Dont go on their level, please, they will kill you on their level with sheer experience, ANd you cant do anything in internet war!

@Adolf Hitler
You're a 6 foot tall white dude in his 20s.
Only one of those things is true
You spam "Ok", "Ok GrAYcel", and "ic".
K
You're a postmaxxer.
No
You say you aren't, but all your replies are low effort.
That's not what a postmaxxer is
You're an alt. How long till you get bored of trolling?
I will leave if I ascend