Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Exposing Fakecel @Chubacabracel

BASED

get fucked fakecel niggers. you better not be weak, you wont hang on. because we are coming after you :feelsdevil:

@Chubacabracel

@Fat Link @Caesercel @PPEcel

@Chubacabracel he got banned jfl

The one who says he has a gf is named „Blicky“, while the one who says he’s Chubacabracel is named „Idlevillagercel“ :feelswhat:

The one who says he has a gf is „Blicky“, while the one who says he’s Chubacabracel is „Idlevillagercel“
idlevillagercel is his name in the discord

Before jumping to conclusions, is this really true? If so, FUCK YOU @Chubacabracel I MOG U TO INFINITY AND BEYOND, I CANT EVEN GET AN ASIAN FOID FUCK YOU NIGGER

those greycels and their dramas

laugh now cry later :feelshaha: So he was the iddlevillagercel all along?

Last edited:
I'm starting to not believe this blackpill shit seeing how many of you fags are fakecels on here.:feelsseriously:

Good riddance, this mf deserves to rot in hell with other normies

One less sexhaver

I'm starting to not believe this blackpill shit seeing how many of you fags are fakecels on here.:feelsseriously:
Inceldom only affects less than 5% of people, most men have zero problems getting girls. @Incelius Savage

@Zer0/∞ all these bannings are making me think people are behind it all. Could it be @Lonely and a few others?

no height for face @Sennacherib
5'7 manlet beaner is fucking while 6'2 tallcels rot here arguing about the average height of zoomers