Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Exposing CuckQueers False-Flagging. (CUCKQUEER MEMBERS AND MODS GTFIH) (INCELS REALLY DON'T DOXX)

High IQ post. Incelistan Zindabad!

This literally reads like "the hacker known as 4chan" tier stuff.

I don't doubt that IT members are retarded, but it takes a special retard to get doxxed. It's either an incel bluffing or an IT member false-flagging for drama, which considering they've been caught doing it before wouldn't surprise me.

Spot on analysis. I was literally thinking the exact same thing. This is the reddit equivalent of Oprah and over 9000 penises.

lol @ doxxing being illegal

This literally reads like "the hacker known as 4chan" tier stuff.

I don't doubt that IT members are retarded, but it takes a special retard to get doxxed. It's either an incel bluffing or an IT member false-flagging for drama, which considering they've been caught doing it before wouldn't surprise me.
They have been caught false flagging before?

This makes me laugh. I still can't get over how much you guys care what some weirdos on Reddit think about you.

UPDATE: u/uaxe8ohX has been suspended, wiping out all evidence of this occurrence. :feelsmega::feelsbaton::feelswow: at the reddit moderation team.