Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Exposing CuckQueers False-Flagging. (CUCKQUEER MEMBERS AND MODS GTFIH) (INCELS REALLY DON'T DOXX)

ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
So I was browsing r/IncelTears when I found this post:

Now, initially I had some mixed reactions. My first one was: "Good! A Ghazi of Incelistan has taken it upon himself to put them in their place!". However, my second one was: "This is terrible!". Despite these two, my final reaction was: "Cuckqueers has been caught numerous before false flagging. How can we be sure that this is even legit?"

So, I took it upon myself to see if this was true. The person(s) mentioned in the images as the one(s) giving such doxxing threats is "u/uaxe8ohX". After a quick search for his reddit profile, This is their username:
https://www.reddit.com/user/uaxe8ohX

When we look at his "Reddit Birthday", we can see that it is April 26, 2018. When was the IT post uploaded by the mods? April 27, 2018! Something seems suspicious here...

(u/uaxe8ohX also has only one post, despite promising to doxx them on multiple sites, including Reddit, ergo, we should be seeing more in their history than just this!)

Let's look at the possibilities:
  1. This is an Incel using an alt-account
  2. This is a false flag
For claim #1, we have no proof, so we cannot go off of it. For all we know, this may actually be alt of a moderator/member of r/bakchodi, r/Geometry, or even r/AskTransgender.

I believe that it is #2, for the following reasons:

1) The response time the Cuckqueers mod team has shown is impressive. Most websites in general, when faced with a doxx threat, take a few days to react, even when the stakes (such as "I'll release all the mods's info in 12 hours" rather than the threat presented here), take far longer to respond than they have. Even the old r/Incels, when faced with doxxing threats of far greater stakes took far more time to respond, even under the knowledge that they could very well be doxxed! (@azavii, @Ryo_Hazuki feel free to add to this)

2) When faced with an actual doxx threat, most websites in general again prefer to quietly report this to police, as all actions of both victims and defendant are well recorded by police. A simple statement with the wrong word from either the victim OR the defendant can be the difference between victory and defeat in the court-room. For this reason, to keep the chances of winning high, most websites in general don't talk about or even mention the case until it has been won. However, we can all see the post here, and to everyone's knowledge, No legal action has been taken. Doxxing is a crime, and the mods of r/IncelTears have NO Excuse to 'let this slide' if they believe that this is legitimate!

3) Look at the titling presented to us, and then the time since the thread has been published. According to the emails in the images, and the time since passed, 3-4 moderators should have already been doxxed. But as that has not happened, many of the IT users, even in the comments are making fun of u/uaxe8ohX for this stupidity. Now, the rational thing to do from all sides of this conflict would be to join along in this mockery. However, they persist, even in the comments, claiming that this is legitimate. At this point, when what was supposed to be worst to happen, has never happened, why persist? Something screams 'false-flagging' at me...

Good Yard.
INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

Last edited:
high iq thread

you are the incel sherlock holmes of this site

Bravo detectivecel

Notice there hasn't been sockpuppets on incels.is since registrations closed

Yea, you've got a lot of good points but its almost unnecessary. The reddit mod team is a bunch of corrupted leftist faggots who don't even attempt to appear objective.

This literally reads like "the hacker known as 4chan" tier stuff.

I don't doubt that IT members are retarded, but it takes a special retard to get doxxed. It's either an incel bluffing or an IT member false-flagging for drama, which considering they've been caught doing it before wouldn't surprise me.
Say it so, brother!

Yea, you've got a lot of good points but it almost unnecessary. The reddit mod team is a bunch of corrupted leftist faggots who don't even attempt to appear objective.
Sadly so...

Lmao @ people thinking they can trust a hate group like CuckQueers just because they take a faux moral high ground against incels.
If FatPeopleHate, The_Donald, TRP, or hell, if we posted a message like this people would immediately be raising alarms in their head, suspicious that what were posting was even real.

It also comes as no surprise to me that the mods of CuckQueers would do this immediately following being made Subreddit of the day just to put the nail in the coffin of villainizing those horrible, horrible incels to the new people who aren't completely convinced.

Lmao @ people thinking they can trust a hate group like CuckQueers just because they take a faux moral high ground against incels.
If FatPeopleHate, The_Donald, TRP, or hell, if we posted a message like this people would immediately be raising alarms in their head, suspicious that what were posting was even real.

It also comes as no surprise to me that the mods of CuckQueers would do this immediately following being made Subreddit of the day just to put the nail in the coffin of villainizing those horrible, horrible incels to the new people who aren't completely convinced.
Truth. It's Strategic management really, even if they failed horribly.

The only way to tell is to wait and see if they shut down or get doxxed one by one. I rather them get doxxed because I think IT helps us by bringing more traffic.

This is the length they went to because they see that normies don't buy their shit and some even sympathize with us. They are pathetic cucks with no honor or dignity to what they'll do to win.

The only way to tell is to wait and see if they shut down or get doxxed one by one. I rather them get doxxed because I think IT helps us by bringing more traffic.
Mhm...

This is the length they went to because they see that normies don't buy their shit and some even sympathize with us. They are truly pathetic cucks with no honor or dignity to what they'll do to win.
We are winning!

Our incels are too busy raising post counts than doxxing, jfl @ doxxing 20 people... Must be some FBI unless these 20 IT users somehow were all retarded as FUCK.

Our incels are too busy raising post counts than doxxing, jfl @ doxxing 20 people... Must be some FBI unless these 20 IT users somehow were all retarded as FUCK.
Say it so brother!

They are 'retarded as FUCK'!

IT pinned their thread, let's pin this one here eh?

Or option (3), it's a LARPer and they're taking advantage of it.

Or option (3), it's a LARPer and they're taking advantage of it.
Yea, even then they'd still be false-flagging for making a small issue into a big one. It'd be understandable if they shown this as a 'virgin cringe' post or whatever, but they're actually pretending it's serious lol.

Yea, even then they'd still be false-flagging for making a small issue into a big one. It'd be understandable if they shown this as a 'virgin cringe' post or whatever, but they're actually pretending it's serious lol.

Y'know y'all could try showering for once, dummy. It's y'alls personality that's the problem.

Y'know y'all could try showering for once, dummy. It's y'alls personality that's the problem.
Y'ALL ENTITLED SMALL DICK UGLY VIRGINS NEEDS TO IMPROVE Y'ALLS PERSONALITIES!
Y'ALL
Y'AL
Y'A
Y'
Y

Y'ALL ENTITLED SMALL DICK UGLY VIRGINS NEEDS TO IMPROVE Y'ALLS PERSONALITIES!
Y'ALL
Y'AL
Y'A
Y'
Y

Y'all are ugly, small dick, manlet, pathetic virgins. It's y'alls personality. Y'all need to respect women.

Y'all are ugly, small dick, manlet, pathetic virgins. It's y'alls personality. Y'all need to respect women.
Y'all needs to stop being so entitled and accept y'alls divorce rape and y'alls being cucked.

1516916720746-jpg.4230

smart ass nigga

Cucksqueers = Liars.

In pics like this one, is when I thank the avatars of vishnu for making me of ethnic blood and not of cucknolent red nerdic genes like the average white cuck.
The Truth Exactly. Hail Bhagwan/Waheguru.

Imagine how much of a pathetic obsessed human being you have to be to stage and make false bullshit about a group of people you hate. Fucking LOL we haven’t done anything to ANYONE(the 2 incels who did kill, are not even associated with us) yet they act like we’re some kind of terrorist group because those beta soyboy cuck FAGGOTS and worthless cumdumpster whores can’t stand the fact that we say bad things about women. Oh the horror! What a bunch of obsessed freaks, they’re so fucking wierd.

ive been doxxed and nothing has happened to me.
losers!

Imagine how much of a pathetic obsessed human being you have to be to stage and make false bullshit about a group of people you hate. Fucking LOL we haven’t done anything to ANYONE(the 2 incels who did kill, are not even associated with us) yet they act like we’re some kind of terrorist group because those beta soyboy cuck FAGGOTS and worthless cumdumpster whores can’t stand the fact that we say bad things about women. Oh the horror! What a bunch of obsessed freaks, they’re so fucking wierd.
Truth, but don't insult our Shaheeds (The 2 Incels thing)

Truth, but don't insult our Shaheeds (The 2 Incels thing)
How did i insult them? They were not associated with us, did they ever post on an incel forum? And was it ever confirmed that the toronto guy was actually an incel or was it a fake post? Infact, im going to insult them now. I dont give a fuck about either one of them. Fuck them. Especially elliot Rodger. Fuck that kid.

Did you report it to appropriate authorities?

just saying its been almost 3 months anything has happened. Just saying just because if someone is reported to the authorities don't mean shit.

How did i insult them? They were not associated with us, did they ever post on an incel forum? And was it ever confirmed that the toronto guy was actually an incel or was it a fake post? Infact, im going to insult them now. I dont give a fuck about either one of them. Fuck them. Especially elliot Rodger. Fuck that kid.
They fought against the normies injustice upon us. They fought for us and our right to exist. Remember you you insult when you say such things.

just saying its been almost 3 months anything has happened. Just saying just because if someone is reported to the authorities don't mean shit.
Fair enough, still sucks they doxxed you and you couldn't even do shit :(

Fair enough, still sucks they doxxed you and you couldn't even do shit :(
nah someone gave out my information. Just read about my dox on kiwi farms it tells you how my doxx became available.

Incels, or rather, some blackpilled posters have been known to doxx ;), but

This literally reads like "the hacker known as 4chan" tier stuff.

I don't doubt that IT members are retarded, but it takes a special retard to get doxxed. It's either an incel bluffing or an IT member false-flagging for drama, which considering they've been caught doing it before wouldn't surprise me.

I agree with this.