Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Exposing blonde fake'cels'

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
You cant be ugly if blonde or at least its extremely difficult to, blonde hair indicates you have sufficient Aryan Genes which guarantees pleasing facial harmony and usually decent height,
Every blonde person I have ever met was either a chadlite or at least normie(and in this case it was because they were too fat or too skinny), Same for the females every one was a stacie unless they were fat or anorexic
I have never seen an ugly blonde person IML

I'm not talking about dirty blonde? But full blonde hair

Blondecels=the biggest fakecels

Last edited:
lol giga cope im blondecel and no girl wants me

lol giga cope im blondecel and no girl wants me
Stop being a volcel and limiting yourself to Poland where probably 99% of people have light hair. Go abroad you polak

Stop being a volcel and limiting yourself to Poland where probably 99% of people have light hair. Go abroad you polak
man do u really think that disabled 43kg manlet can get laid, i dont think so
everyone was always just making jokes about me, even my family

Have you tried growing taller and get a bigger jaw? :feelsokman:

Its all about the face.

Tried blonde mode on face app and result was uglier than natural

No doubt you have a good face, your body is unlucky for a blondcel probably caused by something unnatural

I've never seen an ugly blonde

I have light brown hair (gold color) and I'm balding. Still incel

Very few people are blonde, its creates a halo through scarcity. Which is why Blond chads are the highest of chads in my opinion. But you still will need a somewhat acceptable face.

coping mechanism

There is a reason why Chad's hair is blonde instead of brown, black or any dyed hair colour.

There is a reason why Chad's hair is blonde instead of brown, black or any dyed hair colour.
Not necessarily the true gigachads have brown or black hair

Not necessarily the true gigachads have brown or black hair
Gigachad can dye his hair any colour and still get foids. Chad could do the same and he is now lower on the social/mating ladder.

No doubt you have a good face, your body is unlucky for a blondcel probably caused by something unnatural
Blonde hair isnt good trait, even @2340922 called me barbie when have seen it. At least my color isnt good. I would love to be darker. And u didnt see my face so u have no idea bro

Everyone, just bow before your blond god.

Just race mix brah.
Race mixing = having children. When did i mention having children, that's a stupid thing to do as an incel tbh.

Race mixing = having children.

It is about sexual contact with other races in general. Also it creates more incels since I would have to take foreign females. Also I would have to leave my own country only to become foreign myself in another country. I also need to spend all my money on it. It is a lose-lose-situation.

Blonde hair isnt good trait, even @2340922 called me barbie when have seen it. At least my color isnt good. I would love to be darker. And u didnt see my face so u have no idea bro
barbie :feelstrash: :feelshaha:

Common defense of blondecels that they look feminine or something, it's true brownhairchads mog them but they still are gl

Last edited:
i have black hair i shpould rope

@bill00 He should rope man rigght i have black and brown rainbow-colored anus and im dethnikk man its over
yes
this. dark features for a white are the most aesthetic. zombie skin with infantile hair and invisible brows is garbage
fucking cope man, show me 1 black haired man that isnt henry caville that is a chad

stfu stop pinging me roach
You call me roach bec. im dethnikk right its so over for me im deathhnig so im not getting any pussy brutal shiet man.

You call me roach bec. im dethnikk right its so over for me im deathhnig so im not getting any pussy brutal shiet man.
u are really ethnic or joking? jfl and you whiteknight for whites when you of all people should know the racepill the most
ur not funny!!!!! dethnikk = its over unless you can run BBC game

u are really ethnic or joking? jfl and you whiteknight for whites when you of all people should know the racepill the most
Jfl im same as you half ethnic actually ngl but it makes me really angry when you attack insomniac you already got temp bec. of that you need to act better tbh not trying to rule you or anything but makes me snap i love insomniac idc how he looks or how white his skin is, he definitely does not deserve this.

I have light brown hair (gold color) and I'm balding. Still incel
to be fair you're in finland which is like one of the 3 nordic countries where blonde hair isn't a plus
Jfl im same as you half ethnic actually ngl but it makes me really angry when you attack insomniac you already got temp bec. of that you need to act better tbh not trying to rule you or anything but makes me snap i love insomniac idc how he looks or how white his skin is, he definitely does not deserve this.
yes i know pp183 told me of his mental problems so i stopped talking about it because i felt bad about calling him out, tbh sometimes i make some low iq threads, its how i cope. i wont talk about it anymore

thx bro

Blonde, blue eyed, incels are the most discriminated against people! We are hated by western society and by browncels! We have no identity, except failure. :feelsokman: :feelsrope:

I mean, ye they have good halo i wish i was white or blonde but its nor a superpower.

Blonde, blue eyed, incels are the most discriminated against people! We are hated by western society and by browncels! We have no identity, except failure. :feelsokman: :feelsrope:
LOL, aryans are a minority in the colonization powers but the irony of that statement. europe destroyed many mens countries with war (china) or just by leeching the entire economy of the country or just straight up taking it over

View attachment 141327 LOL, aryans are a minority in the colonization powers but the irony of that statement. europe destroyed many mens countries with war (china) or just by leeching the entire economy of the country or just straight up taking it over
Aryans aren't any less altruistic than brown people. Genghis Khan practically conquered Asia and Europe. Europeans were able to use superior technology to conquer brown people. They got lucky with their environment.

China is now on the forefront of Ai and genetic manipulation. I don't think they will be so altruistic to their "white brothers". Lol.

Aryans aren't any less altruistic than brown people. Genghis Khan practically conquered Asia and Europe. Europeans were able to use superior technology to conquer brown people. They got lucky with their environment.

China is now on the forefront of Ai and genetic manipulation. I don't think they will be so altruistic to their "white brothers". Lol.
what does this has to do with anything!?!?!?!
Genghis Khan
whole of europe and asia jfl
again. what does this have to do with anything mentioned

blondepill is fake and at very best depends on where you live.

it just means you are statistically less likely to be a subhuman, subhumans that have blonde hair are more unlucky than your average ethnic though, winning the genetic lottery by being born white but then losing it by being subhuman jfl

Most ugly males I know have blonde or light brown hair. Here its a majority to be blonde so there is absolutely no benefit.

what does this has to do with anything!?!?!?!

View attachment 141341 whole of europe and asia jfl

again. what does this have to do with anything mentioned
You're acting as if they are significantly evil. They were first or they were best, that's all. Aryans aren't superior in aesthetics or ability. They were lucky! There's nothing objectively great or attractive about white people.

dont have blonde hair but can say this thread is very low iq