Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Exploring the TikTok foid slop recipe rabbit hole

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
So I discovered this genre of video on TikTok from seeing foids share it on soyddit and it's basically women making the most unhealthy calorie and sugar dense slop and passing it off as a recipe.

She mixes premade cinnamon rolls and cookies together for a magnificent 400 something calories a piece! Wow! Let's hope she shares, although I doubt any of the fine ladies in the comments did nor the creator herself for that matter

Screenshot 20240227 121313

"Peanut butter cups" reminder peanut butter has 180 calories per table soon. Anyway let's move on

The next one is the most horrific yet

She places 56 double stuffed Oreos cookies on a tray layered with cool whip, dipped in milk, and topped with hot fudge. I did the math and in total it was around 17 thousand calories for the entire thing and well over 2k per serving (serving size demonstrated by the piece she had)
Screenshot 20240227 121946

"Why can't I lose weight! :foidSoy: "

There's another version with assumably triple calories seeing as cake Oreos are more dense. I'm too lazy to calculate but it's probably around 30k now.

Strawberry cheesecake mix, cheesecake mix, and toaster strudels. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR3GXFvG/
All together it's 15k calories but thankfully she seems to be taking smaller slices. (although her gut tells a different story)

I don't even want to calculate the calories here. It's no doubt well over 30k.

TikTok is not only causing women to have higher standards; but it's influencing them to gain a ton of weight as well.

Links aren't working. Fuck all my hard work wasted

So I discovered this genre of video on TikTok from seeing foids share it on soyddit and it's basically women making the most unhealthy calorie and sugar dense slop and passing it off as a recipe.

She mixes premade cinnamon rolls and cookies together for a magnificent 400 something calories a piece! Wow! Let's hope she shares, although I doubt any of the fine ladies in the comments did nor the creator herself for that matter

View attachment 1075199

"Peanut butter cups" reminder peanut butter has 180 calories per table soon. Anyway let's move on

The next one is the most horrific yet

She places 56 double stuffed Oreos cookies on a tray layered with cool whip, dipped in milk, and topped with hot fudge. I did the math and in total it was around 17 thousand calories for the entire thing and well over 2k per serving (serving size demonstrated by the piece she had)View attachment 1075208

"Why can't I lose weight! :foidSoy: "

There's another version with assumably triple calories seeing as cake Oreos are more dense. I'm too lazy to calculate but it's probably around 30k now.

Strawberry cheesecake mix, cheesecake mix, and toaster strudels. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR3GXFvG/
All together it's 15k calories but thankfully she seems to be taking smaller slices. (although her gut tells a different story)

I don't even want to calculate the calories here. It's no doubt well over 30k.

TikTok is not only causing women to have higher standards; but it's influencing them to gain a ton of weight as well.
Reeses wont make them skinnier, Reeses is my fav choccy but hard to get.

Much more calories than what you calculated in each bite I'm ngl.
It's burgerland slop ingredients.
It's more like 30K calories per bite.

These toilets should be forced to guzzle my cum in those cheeks full of lard they have. Fucking landwhales who cant even move like they've been sanded yet scream Chad only

I thought you were talking about of those tiktok videos of very stupid, absurd and disgusting recipes on purpose made just for clickbait kek

I thought you were talking about of those tiktok videos of very stupid, absurd and disgusting recipes on purpose made just for clickbait kek
No, women unironically eat the most calorie dense processed slop. I've known girls irl who make shit like this irl and call themselves cooks.

Much more calories than what you calculated in each bite I'm ngl.
It's burgerland slop ingredients.
It's more like 30K calories per bite.

These toilets should be forced to guzzle my cum in those cheeks full of lard they have. Fucking landwhales who cant even move like they've been sanded yet scream Chad only
Kek

If only they would slip on the spilled peanut butter and break their necks, I could watch the gore footage thereof while indulging in some popcorn while cardiomaxxing every day.

Foids are remarkably bad at cooking, I've never actually met one who was anymore than decent at cooking, literally none under the age of 40 who could cook at all. Women completely abandon their role as the homemaker and cannot cook at all, this is why all the male chefs are famous and good at what they. Female chefs post literal slop on tiktok or make shitty cooking shows making recipes that aren't even theirs.
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WXY9cOoHvtk
"no they cant cook" lmfao.

Foids are remarkably bad at cooking, I've never actually met one who was anymore than decent at cooking, literally none under the age of 40 who could cook at all. Women completely abandon their role as the homemaker and cannot cook at all, this is why all the male chefs are famous and good at what they. Female chefs post literal slop on tiktok or make shitty cooking shows making recipes that aren't even theirs.
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WXY9cOoHvtk
"no they cant cook" lmfao.

:bigbrain:

this is 100x more maddening as a dedicated gymcel. I have to starve myself/stuff my face full on calories in a controlled manner all year round just to achieve a body (that of course foids find repulsive because I dont look like an anime character :foidSoy:) that makes me not want to kms every time I look in the mirror and this bitch just eats my daily calories and 350g of sugar in one slice of cake all while doing the bare minimum to be healthy and still has infinite SMV compared to me.
But ofc muh unrealistic beauty standards for women :foidSoy: right...

this is 100x more maddening as a dedicated gymcel. I have to starve myself/stuff my face full on calories in a controlled manner all year round just to achieve a body (that of course foids find repulsive because I dont look like an anime character :foidSoy:) that makes me not want to kms every time I look in the mirror and this bitch just eats my daily calories and 350g of sugar in one slice of cake all while doing the bare minimum to be healthy and still has infinite SMV compared to me.
But ofc muh unrealistic beauty standards for women :foidSoy: right...
Agreed. It's infuriating and makes it hard to find motivation to stay fit. At least we can feel better knowing we have superior self control and mental strength.

I dont think they eat it themselves. They want other women to eat it and get fat, therefore increasing their own SMV by comparison. Foids are deceptive and manipulative.
Possibly true but most of these creators are fucking fat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back