Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

explains the communities

I have seen his channel. He looks like Chad but he is mgtow? Can someone explain this to me.
I thought Chad never explained himself.

JFL at thinking PUA lands pussy.
I have seen his channel. He looks like Chad but he is mgtow? Can someone explain this to me.

if he is chad then i am normie

what’s he trying to say about mgtow

I don't really think he is a Chad. Chadlite at best. Weak jawline, buck teeth, and "prey" eyes.

That guy mogs me into oblivion and back

so many things wrong with that chart.

PUAs don´t get laid unless they are physically attractive. Chances are if you have to read PUA stuff you are unattractive since men that are actually attractive get constantly approached by women. They have zero need for PUA stuff.

Also you don´t need to be attractive to get pussy. Most guys in relationships are betabux and the women aren´t physically attracted to them.

If you don´t consistently get approached by women then you are unattractive. I´d say 97% of guys fall into that category.

he looks like a 6. He can slay easily wtf is he doing here

I think he's joking or something. Read the comments

*high tier normie
even high-tier normies can slay easily. just let him go to india or thailand then he becomes gigachad

even high-tier normies can slay easily. just let him go to india or thailand then he becomes gigachad

thats called JBW. minimum looks required to slay naturally is chad.

thats called JBW. minimum looks required to slay naturally is chad.
i disagree. high tier normies can get laid and approached but not like in an industrial large scale like chad

i disagree. high tier normies can get laid and approached but not like in an industrial large scale like chad

they cant slay. high tier normies can get laid and approached or IOI'd sometimes but they arent slaying. even chadlites dont slay. most foids have fucking chadlite orbiters.

they cant slay. high tier normies can get laid and approached or IOI'd sometimes but they arent slaying. even chadlites dont slay. most foids have fucking chadlite orbiters.
hmm, it seems worse than i thought. oh well i guess i should looksmax for myself then

hmm, it seems worse than i thought. oh well i guess i should looksmax for myself then

looksmaxxing also increases your halo which is how people treat you and respect you. its still worthwhile.

I don't really think he is a Chad. Chadlite at best. Weak jawline, buck teeth, and "prey" eyes.
I thought his nose is as upturned and ugly as mine, but when i played video his nose seemed alright.