Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Explain your username

It is an adjective and a noun, which is also an adjective, but not used that way in this case, because it is a noun.

I always liked firearms and reading up on them.

I have a Peter Pan syndrome.

I like history, and Genghis Khan was a genius and great emperor.

The emotion i feel 24/7

One time I walked into a bait shop on the coast during a party and this guy asked me if my name was Frank. I said yes and I ended up pretending to be Frank for about 20 minutes until I got nervous and left. I didn't get bait.
By the way, you still haven't rated me.

Pinochet is my idol. He was the president of kekland & the ultimate anti-SJW. So I am the mayor of kekville - one of his trusted cabinet. Together, we KEK all the blue-haired feminists and bearded cucks and throw them out of helicopters. KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!! God bless Saint Pinochet.

Ethnicel born and raised in the NetherLands

I literally just hit my keyboard and shortened it down to the first 3 characters.

didnt know what to do with life at that time, knowing tjhat im not good enough for girls, so called me i dont know what to do with life.

It was part of an account password I used for a Deep Web forum I frequented years ago.

Reprobus was a bit of a bruiser, serving the King of the Canaanites, and found his way to the Christian faith because he wanted to serve the toughest God.

the name meant damned to hell

Everyone reading this should listen to this album. The Shadow Ring is complex piss. At least @Juxtaposition6 would probably like it.
Thanks for the suggestion, i will give it a listen.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 66
boxing is my favorite sport, tyson and I share the same first name, so I chose his nickname

used to frequent seeing strippers a lot back in my cucky bluepilledcel days

Was my screenname on Steam back in 2012-2013, I used it universally until around 2014 or 2015.

the thing that happens before you vomit

Mine is a quote from an old tv show of my third world country

because i occasionally disappear to cope hard

Only a severely autistic person wouldn’t understand my username.

I'm a skinny fuck.

I'm a NEET and just 'neet' was occupied, so the next thing to do was to add 'the' in front of it, hence 'TheNEET'