Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Explain your profile picture

richard is one of my role models. i relate a lot with him although im not vegan but i fully respect and embrace his vegan philosophy.

two livestreamers go on a date, chat says Femoid should kiss him which she seriously replies with...

saber makes me happy

manlet with sexbot

Suffering from sleep apnea. Have to wear an oxygen mask at night

it's my favourite anime

Nothing to explain, I like the character.

a 44 year old construction worker that has no friends or girlfriend

6 foot 8 Gigachad who wanted to watch the world burn for shits and giggles.

My profile picture is basically the perfect guy I wish to be with the voice of a god

Cause I feel like the rabbitguy in Donnie Darko

Late bass player Mick Karn from the British band Japan in 1978. He is my idol.

Johnny Rebel, a country singer. His racist and full of sexual innuendo songs are so goddamn funny :feelsgah:

my pfp is a voomer in the gym who only does lat press and secretly looks at the girls working out

also a /fit/ meme i stole

Mine's is 80's detective Chad Flanders

Greatest anime protagonist

Burton from the show Banshee. He was just groped by his boss’s niece. She was repulsed by what she found.
Burton isn’t mute, but this scream is silent. This is the only time you see him lose control. I admire his control and his loyalty to his boss. I also like his style of dress.

Rize from Tokyo Ghoul: RE manga vol 15 cover.
She gives off a depressing look, a "It's Over" vibe to it. Which I identify with.