Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Explain your avatar

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
Pepe dressed in the knight armor set from Dark Souls sitting next to a bonfire in Firelink Shrine

I watched the Steven Universe movie a couple days ago after having dropped the show a couple of years ago due to losing interest (inb4 soy) and I felt like I really identified with the villain (who is in my profile pic)

How i feel everyday

@Yerberito explain yours

I googled dark avatars and selected one of the results. Didn't really put much thought behind it.

Gorillas mog ricecels

i have a sad avi because i'm sad

best villian from yugioh

Too low Iq to change it

Harm is a somewhat Gillian from vinland saga that appears later in the manga,I love his design and his ideology of "do it because it's fun,everyone does" holds up.
Also his design is pretty nice and he's very low inhibition,which I've recently indulged in.
I identify with the character.
IMG 20200215 121305

Michael Burry, main character of my favourite film (The Big Short) and IRL based person. I hope to careermaxx like he did.

Obviously, both the real person and the fictional character mog me to the Empyrean
Michael Burry is supreme financial IQ and hyper-productive.
Christian Bale mogs everything

Over for non-NT's

Mine is ned Kelly the reason being he had a hard life but always treated the poor fairly and hated authority, before he was hung his last words were, (such is life) and I think that sums this shitty world right up.

Harm is a somewhat Gillian from vinland saga that appears later in the manga,I love his design and his ideology of "do it because it's fun,everyone does" holds up.
Also his design is pretty nice and he's very low inhibition,which I've recently indulged in.
I identify with the character.
View attachment 202091
Damn bro you are weeb

Me in a few months

Azusa Nakano.Its from K-ON , its an anime. My avi is my waifu tbh; @JohnDcel