Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Explain your avatar

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
I'll go first

This is my avatar because it is very close to what I look like IRL. I have a huge nose, huge forehead, receding hairline and shitty beard. However my avatar mogs me because it's White and I'm not

Last edited:
Valentines Day

good music album

Tifa Lockhart.
Girl from Final Fantasy VII.
did you really think about that when choosing your avatar? pretty in-depth dude

What to explain, it is how I feel every day.

I'm from Finland
full

Favorite game as a kid

Michael Burry, main character of my favourite film (The Big Short) and IRL based person. I hope to careermaxx like he did.

Obviously, both the real person and the fictional character mog me to the Empyrean

I saw a frog at the zoo that looked like it was smiling. So I took a picture. Kinda looks like pepe I think

It represents how I am an incel despite what my avatar is

Cartoon character.

I like old paintings (historiancel) and cats (I chose it as my avi "theme" when I joined) and wanted to combine the 2. I chose the painting I used because it matches my username and I like reading.

It's muh waifu Noire,as simple as that.

Mio Honda Fried Chicken Video
Six

I tried to make a human face in paint, thought the image was a bit deep and later picked it as profile picture. I've made christmas picture too which incorporates the added snow.

Genesis Rhapsodos from FFVII. Great forgotten character, wanted to be Sephiroth's equal who also was his genetic superior.

I tried to make a human face in paint, thought the image was a bit deep and later picked it as profile picture. I've made christmas picture too which incorporates the added snow.
Its weird how similar it looks to @asdf1234 's avatar. :waitwhat:

Cute mexican loli

This is a Super Honkler, an ascended form of a regular Honkler.

one of the few pics on my pc :feelsseriously:

I posted this image on my home site Wizchan a lot because I wanted it to become our new mascot since I felt that it represented the community well ie its features are yes grotesque, fat and stupid but it also has a surly quality about it that makes it kind of quirky, fun, funny and dare I say even loveable.

So again I felt it represented our group of weirdoes/wizards quite well in the overall collective personality of the Wizchan community.

Of course the lack of vision and foresight having tasteless communist and soytard small souled Bugman faggotards over there fought me on my idea every step of the way and ignorantly even began calling me "Fat Link" when I first started posting the image mistakenly thinking that I was posting the image because I wanted it as a personal identity rather than a site wide one.

Anyway I began posting the image and pushing for it to be our new Wizchan mascot or rather perhaps the only mascot the site has ever had in it's history? (save for possibly the RC brand of Cola if you can even consider a soft drink or it's brand a mascot?) because these morons along with the Mod Fag Clique had long ago had a big vote apparently on what to outlaw/prevent from being posted there and what they decided on was so called "outsider memes" which meant Pepe and Wojack the famous chan site mascots could no longer be posted on Wizchan not even in wizard form with wizard hats and or robes and such on their person.

Well "I" trying to be helpful found this deviant art image of an obese Legend of Zelda Link and thought it perfect to be our new "insider meme" but again too many faggotard communists and small souled bugman opposing me at that time to make it a reality.

Gradually however I did embrace the name and icon as an identity (here mostly since name fagging isn't allowed on Wizchan even though the moronic communists/bugman over there still call out someone as being "fatlink" if they even suspect they're reading one of my posts) and I suppose it all worked out in the end as I was looking for a new online alias anyway and well now I have one.

I'll go first

This is my avatar because it is very close to what I look like IRL. I have a huge nose, huge forehead, receding hairline and shitty beard. However my avatar mogs me because it's White and I'm not
I love your avi because I’m very fond of chickens.

I like the john wick movies.

we just had a thread like this

Well my avi is a Saxon.

My avatar is a mandible

Stuffed fox in the house of the Shehata "King of the Trash Heap" El Magadis, mayor of Zabbaleen. It looks like shit, just proves that ethnics can't do anything right, even stuffing animals is too tough for us.