Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Explain this

• Thread starter rope infinity ♾️
  • Start date
rope infinity ♾️

rope infinity ♾️

Executioner
★★

Attachments

• IMG_20240306_231916.jpg
    IMG_20240306_231916.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 19
brainwashing for NPCs

These people were saying millions would die from the fauci auchie in a year. Now they just move the deadline every passing year.

Man got 217 jabs and doesn't get sick anymore, so you should too. That's the whole message
No, I am asking why do you believe COVID vaccines kill people? What convinced you?

now they can control him when ever they want

No, I am asking why do you believe COVID vaccines kill people? What convinced you?
It's not about believing in harmful vaccines.
It's about conforming to elites/soyciety.
Medical things shouldn't be mandatory.

These people were saying millions would die from the fauci auchie in a year. Now they just move the deadline every passing year.
Mainstream media said that COVID was very dangerous despite its being a joke compared to Black death or 1918 Flu.

Mainstream media said that COVID was very dangerous despite its being a joke compared to Black death or 1918 Flu.
COVID was extremely dangerous over a million americans died from it.

Because we learned from our past and tried to prevent it as much as possible.

Yeah that's why many people died. We learned from this experience
Not that many.
If COVID was so dangerous, then those who refused to vaccinate would be dead already.
But we don't see this happening.

Not that many.
If COVID was so dangerous, then those who refused to vaccinate would be dead already.
But we don't see this happening.
They didn't contracted it because everything was locked down.

Anyone who takes 217 vaccines is clearly mentally retarded so there you go, the vax turned him into a retard. And since you took it that's 2 cases for my new conspiracy that it makes people retarded.

Why somebody should take so many vaccines? Why somebody agree with this?
He willingly did this. He wasn't forced. As to why I don't know either. Article says he did it for personal reasons.

I myself worked in hospital during COVID among many people.
And I wasn't even vaccinated.
Hospital are open 24/7 even during wars. Why would they be closed especially during a pandemic

The point is that many unvaccinated people didn't died.
How's that a point? Many people didn't died due to cancer or in both World Wars. Does that mean word wars didn't kill a significant amount of humans or that cancer doesn't kill.

How's that a point? Many people didn't died due to cancer or in both World Wars. Does that mean word wars didn't kill a significant amount of humans or that cancer doesn't kill.
I don't understand your reasoning.
COVID certainly wasn't that deadly. We didn't saw dying people on the streets.
No one needed hysteria and lockdowns.
Like life goes as intended during regular flu...

Anyone who takes 217 vaccines is clearly mentally retarded so there you go, the vax turned him into a retard. And since you took it that's 2 cases for my new conspiracy that it makes people retarded.
The vaccine was pointless and a trick. If anything it just unironically made the COVID strain more powerful/resistant with even retards who got the jab getting sick.

I don't understand your reasoning.
COVID certainly wasn't that deadly. We didn't saw dying people on the streets
No one needed hysteria and lockdowns.
Like life goes as intended during regular flu...
Cause they locked down to prevent the spread if they didn't do that you would've seen people dying on streets.

Cause they locked down to prevent the spread if they didn't do that you would've seen people dying on streets.
Cope. There were no dying people on the streets before pandemic.
Your belief in authority is astonishing.

Any evidence for your claims I'm asking I wanna see why you believe that
There were 9 pages of known side effects, official, and the US FDA knew about it before giving it the green light for fast track approval and no-liability shield (so all the people that were told it was "100% safe and effective" cannot sue if they get one of the hundreds of side effects). Some of the side effects were extreme organ inflammation, the death of skin, brain aneurysms, rapid progression of neurodegenerative diseases. All for something completely useless.
Pageone

I do not regret not getting the shot. MANY people regret getting the shot.

:feelstastyman:

It had a 99.984% recovery rate, that included all people and all ages including 80 year old obese cancer patients. Average """COVID death""" had 6 co-morbidities.

There were 9 pages of known side effects, official, and the US FDA knew about it before giving it the green light for fast track approval and no-liability shield (so all the people that were told it was "100% safe and effective" cannot sue if they get one of the hundreds of side effects). Some of the side effects were extreme organ inflammation, the death of skin, brain aneurysms, rapid progression of neurodegenerative diseases. All for something completely useless.
View attachment 1083438

Thanks that's what I was looking for.

View attachment 1083438

:yes: :yes: :yes: