Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Explain this, Inceltears

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
We all know animals tend to be better judges of character than people. They actually care about personality.

Well, if that's the case, then why is it that just about every single one of my interactions with animals are positive? They're more affectionate and welcoming towards me than any person ever was, especially cats. In fact, they're more affectionate towards me, specifically, than towards anyone else I've seen. It's very common for my pets to cry out to me when I leave the house, and jump all over me when I come back.

I dare you lurkers to share a screencap of this post with your cohort and have them explain to me how these extremely sensitive judges of character are missing my toxic incel personality despite living in the same room with me for months and years, while roasties somehow detect it within the first five seconds of looking at my face. I dare you, and I'll wager you won't take this dare, because anything that shows incels in a remotely positive light makes you angry and confused.

Last edited:
how humans per:eive personality: bones

Animals love me too tbh. I love them. They are so pure and cute and kawaii and I like to cuddle with them :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Because you have food.

Jk I hate humans too in comparison to animals. They'll never call me ugly...

cucktears response:
D0503042 D73F 4984 91A8 67FF12C7A24B

Animals love me too tbh. I love them. They are so pure and cute and kawaii and I like to cuddle with them :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Yep yep

I don't even eat meat, eggs, or dairy anymore because animals absolutely do not deserve the rape, torture, and murder they suffer at the hands of the meat and dairy industry.

Watch as animals remain oblivious to yet another severely toxic incel personality lacking in compassion or morals of any kind.

Adolf-Hitler-soft-side-feeding-deer-884197.jpg

Same here. Animals especially dogs - really like me. Dogs are often said to have a 6th sense for if a person is good or bad.

Women judge men entirely on if they are physically attractive or not. Nothing else matters.

I much prefer animals to humans. They are pure and innocent. The human world is poisoned by femoids and chads.

Yep yep

I don't even eat meat, eggs, or dairy anymore because animals absolutely do not deserve the rape, torture, and murder they suffer at the hands of the meat and dairy industry.
lmao i'm devouring meat.

We all know animals tend to be better judges of character than people. They actually care about personality.

Well, if that's the case, then why is it that just about every single one of my interactions with animals are positive? They're more affectionate and welcoming towards me than any person ever was, especially cats. In fact, they're more affectionate towards me, specifically, than towards anyone else I've seen. It's very common for my pets to cry out to me when I leave the house, and jump all over me when I come back.

I dare you lurkers to share a screencap of this post with your cohort and have them explain to me how these extremely sensitive judges of character are missing my toxic incel personality despite living in the same room with me for months and years, while roasties somehow detect it within the first five seconds of looking at my face. I dare you, and I'll wager you won't take this dare, because anything that shows incels in a remotely positive light makes you angry and confused.

humans are defective animals

Most animals are far more evolved than your average foid nowadays. Even a worm or sewer rat has more compassion, empathy, and affection than the typical cold western bitch.

Watch as animals remain oblivious to yet another severely toxic incel personality lacking in compassion or morals of any kind.

Adolf-Hitler-soft-side-feeding-deer-884197.jpg
He may have hated humans, but was probably compassionate with animals.

Well said, OP. Of course cucktears won't share this because it doesn't fit into their safe little narrative.

Screenshot wwwredditcom 20190127 20 49 37
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20190127 20 49 51

Screenshot wwwredditcom 20190127 20 55 46
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20190127 20 56 05

Fucking kek

These people are braindead

Animals love me for my deep sexy voice, apparently. Not because they like my personality and don't judge me for my subpar face and height. Their projection of their own shallowness on innocent animals is completely disrespectful. Chad can beat femoids and throw acid on their face and still be adored by them, while an incel who treats them with love and respect is jeered and called a creep.

Maybe the love and respect that animals give is why foids fuck them:feelshehe: