Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Explain this, CuckTears

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
So many of you say that women in abusive relationships were manipulated and thought the dude was a good person. By that logic, how are most self-labelled incels, incels when most of them bite their tongue in their real world? Guess the personality detector was faulted before women took several beatings from boyfriends but then again, he is a great guy deep inside but just has anger issues, right? (Sarcasm.)

So many of you claim that personality is the issue with most incels and that they struggle for that reason.

Last edited:
Sad shit man. Chad's bones are so sharp they pierce through foid's filter.

According to them chad is master manipulator and incel is not. And then they say that halo effect is not real

CuckTears can suck my balls.

Creepdar

Sad shit man, really sad shit.

Why is this in off-topic?

CuckTears are faggots.

Society man...

High iq thread.

Explains me. XD

attractive abusing guy = master manipulator wronged by society and in need of rehabilitation and second chance
ugly abusing guy = creepy ugly incel that should be put into a solitary confinement and key should be thrown away

Sad shit man. Chad's bones are so sharp they pierce through foid's filter.
nah. it isn't a problem with the filter, it just has a built in switch off function when chad is nearby

CuckTears can suck my balls.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back