Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious explain me how wealth happens

H

HereWeCope

Banned
-
I see people who I know I have superior mental capacity compared to them driving this luxurious cars and have a whole lot of pocket money to spend. I assume they have a huge amount of debt and have to be doing some shady stuff but idek. Life really does feel like a birth lottery. Maybe this people just happen to be birth into wealthy families idek. :feelscry:

Just be Jewish theory.

My family is rich too
It doesn't help at all except fueling my copes
I look very repulsive thus don't even have any male friends

Maybe this people just happen to be birth into wealthy families
this.
you're either born rich or you're destined to be a slave.
nobility never ceased existing.

rich parents or maybe if you're older than i am they are successful. at my age, 23, most likely their parents. also a lot of it is debt or prioritizing. my sister was dating this wigger faggot who had a maserati but still lived with his parents. he also wore fake gucci and other shit to larp as rich.

rich parents or maybe if you're older than i am they are successful. at my age, 23, most likely their parents. also a lot of it is debt or prioritizing. my sister was dating this wigger faggot who had a maserati but still lived with his parents. he also wore fake gucci and other shit to larp as rich.
LOL. dude that's a pretty good idea. Maybe if we larp as rich dudes we could ascend tbh tbh

LOL. dude that's a pretty good idea. Maybe if we larp as rich dudes we could ascend tbh tbh
he was also soundcloudmaxxed. he was a white guy with dyed red dreadlocks, all the fake gucci bullshit, and some tattoos not on his face though. i thought he was hilarious just because of how he gay he was. he also used to say nigga and wore like fur coats and shit. so fucking gay.

he was also soundcloudmaxxed. he was a white guy with dyed red dreadlocks, all the fake gucci bullshit, and some tattoos not on his face though. i thought he was hilarious just because of how he gay he was. he also used to say nigga and wore like fur coats and shit. so fucking gay.

just act gay theory

Somewhat wealthy/connected family + NT + massive social circle + connections + luck

just act gay theory
NDGlQ5L