Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Explain it to me IT

TrulyBlue

TrulyBlue

Self-banned
-
Why do you post on that sub? What do you get out of it? I'm honestly just curious. You presumably have fulfilling sexually active lives right? So why pay any attention to incels at all? Are you all just zoo visitors looking at the strange incel animals? Just why?

Screenshotted

I believe they think themselves intellectually and physically superior to us... :feelsclown:

While many seem to thrive on the idea of attention from this forum. :feelswhere:

I believe they think themselves intellectually and physically superior to us... :feelsclown:

While many seem to thrive on the idea of attention from this forum.
Normies wanting attention from incels jfl :feelskek:

ITcels are either betabuxxed or incels in denial but they want reddit karma so they shit on incels in their free time. also we're unironically entertaining them

They get satisfaction from making fun of us because they think we’re even lower than them

Why do you post on that sub? What do you get out of it? I'm honestly just curious. You presumably have fulfilling sexually active lives right? So why pay any attention to incels at all? Are you all just zoo visitors looking at the strange incel animals? Just why?
Why are they so rent free

"Your looks, height, financial situation and penis size are irrelevant bro t. inceltear"

Inceltear hypocritical

I swear inceltear users are retarded. Its doublethink and hypocricy all day every day and we are supposed to listen to these virgin shaming incel obsessed pieces of shit :feelskek: :feelskek: