Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Explain homosexuality to me

• Thread starter Draconian Times
  • Start date
D

Draconian Times

-
You have a species that can only reproduce through sexual intercourse between males and females. What is the homosexual purpose from a biological perspective?

Control of the population is the most nonsensical explanation of all, as the world is overcrowded and homosexuals are still a tiny percentage of the population.

I have read somewhere that the majority of homosexuals have engaged in a sexual or romantic relation with a member of the opposite sex before coming out of the closet, which demonstrates how they would be able to act normally if society pressured them.

How can you not be attracted to vaginas? Sure, the aesthetic part of it is not so appealing in many cases, but the biological pleasure of having your penis surrounded by a wet, warm, and soft organ that swallows your bodily fluids should be irresistible to every healthy male.

And if you find vaginas disgusting, tell me what exactly is so charming about inserting your penis into a male's hairy anus? Women also have breasts with nipples for us to suck on and they serve a biological purpose, while men's nipples are useless because we cannot feed infants with them.

To me, homosexuality should not be tolerated. It is a sexual deviation just like pedophilia, necrophilia, zoophilia, incest, voyeurism, and more. This is no logical explanation to its existence. Even if homosexuals are born that way, it does not mean they are healthy; it means they were born with this disorder.

I'm theory the more gay men the more options for the remaining men:

In 2021, Ipsos interviewed people in 27 countries spanning all continents on their sexual orientation and gender identity. For some countries the samples were weighed for representativity, but in others with less internet access, they skewed more urban.

In this survey, 80% of people worldwide identified as heterosexual, 3% as homosexual, 4% as bisexual, and 1% each as pansexual, asexual, and other.

Results indicated that significant differences in sexual identity have emerged between generations across the globe, with the youngest group, or Generation Z, being more likely to identify as bisexual (9%) than Millennials (4%), Generation X (3%) and Boomers (2%).

Generation Z and Millennials were also more likely to identify as homosexual, with 4% and 3% doing so respectively, compared to 2% of Generation X and 1% of Boomers.

In addition, the survey found that men are more likely than women to identify as homosexual (4% vs. 1%)

The survey found that Sweden was the country with the highest rate of individuals identifying as transgender.

Last edited:
Not gonna read

Most homos are just degens. Simple as. Don't need that much text to explain it.