Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Experts are studying us as we speak

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
They’re watching our forum. Reading our threads. Taking down notes of what we say, trying to better understand our culture, our terminology, our beliefs. Remember that they are here right now treating you like some lab rat, all because you’re lonely/depressed and can’t find a partner or get laid.

:feelstrash:

Most of these people who study us are very left wing and cant see past their biases. Theyre too invested in particular narratives. Some of them are just a bunch of opportunists too

Most of these people who study us are very left wing and cant see past their biases. Theyre too invested in particular narratives. Some of them are just a bunch of opportunists too
I bet some of them are probably sexually unsuccessful men themselves.

The most attention I've got all my life. Feels goood man:feelsokman:

They have to read through thousands of autistic shitposts :feelskek:

They will just make shit up and cherry pick they don't give a fuck about truly understanding us

Lifefuel tbh, we could sabotage their efforts to further whatever agenda we wish to push, as if we would ever be that organized.

They spending hundreds of thousands of dollars for people to stare at our forum for hours. We're wasting taxpayer money and probably blackpilling the researchers :feelshaha:

there are even people with degrees in "incel culture".
what a fucking joke

read my postmaxxing """experts"""

I would rather have a foid study to understand the feeling of my dick in her cunt

Probably regretting not getting a real degree, too.

Most experts are ugly so maybe some of them will join us:feelsthink::feelsokman:

I want to die.