Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Experiments show that foids can actually know if men are single or not just by sniffing

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
Literally k9 jfl

In recent years, the science of human scent has been sniffing up a storm in the lab, and recent results suggest that people who like to take deep whiffs of another's natural fragrance are likely to be more sexually motivated overall.

Straight men also seem to be more attracted to a woman's scent when their crush is at the most fertile point in her menstrual cycle, or when a woman is sexually aroused. Exposure to these pheromones can even trigger men to drink more on a night out.

Conversely, when women are ovulating, studies have found they are more attracted to masculine-looking males. Experiments also suggest that men's testosterone levels can subtly fluctuate depending on whether men they're single or in a committed relationship.

Ultimately, researchers found that single men's body odor smelled stronger to all women than the natural scent of partnered men.

The more likable the male scent, the more likely women were to rate their looks as favorable.

Interestingly, partnered women rated single men's faces as more masculine than partnered men's faces. Single women rated them equally. That might sound curious, but the authors note that past research suggests that coupled women who are ovulating find the appearance of single men more attractive than partnered men.

Menstrual cycles and testosterone levels were not tested in the 2019 experiments, but the authors say their findings are "congruent with previous research showing that single and partnered males can be differentiated based on their testosterone levels, that higher testosterone levels are associated with a stronger smelling [body odor], and that more intense [body odors] are rated more masculine smelling."

A study in 2010, for instance, found that single males have higher testosterone levels than partnered males. Not only could this make them more competitive in the dating arena, but the natural scent of their high-testosterone bodies could also signal fitness, viability, and sexual availability to others in an inexplicit way.

"From an evolutionary perspective, it may be advantageous for women to be able to detect the chemosignals that connote coupledom and ultimately avoid courting partnered males (especially with offspring) due to the relatively reduced resources they can offer," the authors of the 2019 study write.

Over for odourcels :fuk:

If they smell me being single, I’ll tell them I’m in a relationship with a 2D woman!

Who's the lucky gal?

Ok then we need to put foids as k9 BACKUP unit, in case k9 is KIA or sick, maybe they will be useful there?

I love how rigged it is

Humans, no, mammals are evolved to be evil. This is evil. We are evil.

I am sure foids can smell the chad's musky odor right through the screen. None of this matters if foids are judging you based on your picture

Humans, no, mammals are evolved to be evil. This is evil. We are evil.
I've been saying this before have you not been listening all organics on this planet are predominantly evil

Pheromones still have an effect in humans to an extent, but not enough in modern women to be a big factor compared to looks and status as they seem to be losing the ability to perceive them. Certain forms of testosterone will make you secrete more of these but if you're ugly and autistic it's still over most likely after her eyes land on you.

In humans, it's just not a hack that will turn you into Chad like those redpillers scamming you with their soaps or whatever, JFL.

"It is found in high concentrations in the saliva of male pigs, and, when inhaled by a female pig that is in heat, results in the female assuming the mating stance." Just be a pig bro

Last edited: