Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel experimenting with new tinder bio

RoyalOcean

RoyalOcean

Recruit
★★★
I'm trying out a new Tinder Bio in hopes that it'll get me somewhere. Its the most cucked thing ever but it seems to work. What have you guys got as your tinder bios? So far I've recieved two matches with this

Screenshot 2018 06 01 10 01 26

IMG 20180601 101041

This one SJW lookin 4/10 seemed to enjoy it. Not sure how to respond to this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-01-10-01-26.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-01-10-01-26.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 210
write her a poem about how fertile and sexy she looks. watch how she responds

bio is irrelevant, nobody reads that shit

you want success on tinder, you gotta be good looking

:feelsmega: I'd get reported and accused of rape

i've gone undercover as chad and opened up with "you you sexy wish i could impregnate you" i shit you not %95 of them laughed and i got numbers. holy shit the blackpill is one tough swallow

No bragging tbh.
But sounds like a soyboy wrote it so good job I guess.

No bragging tbh.
But sounds like a soyboy wrote it so good job I guess.

Kinda what I'm going for. I wanna appeal to the more liberal SJW folks as they're easier targets and might just go for a ethnic to show how progressive they are

Kinda what I'm going for. I wanna appeal to the more liberal SJW folks as they're easier targets and might just go for a ethnic to show how progressive they are
Write refugee in your bio for leftist points.

i've gone undercover as chad and opened up with "you you sexy wish i could impregnate you" i shit you not %95 of them laughed and i got numbers. holy shit the blackpill is one tough swallow
Oh wow. I couldn't pull that kind of shit off though because of how I look unfortunately

JFL.

Let me translate what your bio reads like " I'm a beta nice guy cuck who worships women. Allow me to provide for you inbetween your harshfucks with Chads"

During my BP days, I tried Tinder game several times with a variety of "edgy" bios. No one gave a shit about it.

Now that I've looksmaxxed a bit, I'm thinking of running Tinder game again, but this time with an extremely blackpilled bio stating that bios are useless and that looks are everything. But then again blackpilling femoids on tinder is an exercise in futility, since femoids are already blackpilled and will fuck Chad anyway.

JFL.

Let me translate what your bio reads like " I'm a beta nice guy cuck who worships women. Allow me to provide for you inbetween your harshfucks with Chads"

During my BP days, I tried Tinder game several times with a variety of "edgy" bios. No one gave a shit about it.

Now that I've looksmaxxed a bit, I'm thinking of running Tinder game again, but this time with an extremely blackpilled bio stating that bios are useless and that looks are everything. But then again blackpilling femoids on tinder is an exercise in futility, since femoids are already blackpilled and will fuck Chad anyway.

Lol, I'm not trying to present myself as a beta just someone who cares for there potential partner. I've tried a blackpilled bio before on other platforms but it doesn't really work for me. In the process of looksmaxxing though, maybe if I improve i'll use a more brutal bio.

Lol, I'm not trying to present myself as a beta just someone who cares for there potential partner. I've tried a blackpilled bio before on other platforms but it doesn't really work for me. In the process of looksmaxxing though, maybe if I improve i'll use a more brutal bio.

Only chad can afford to put a blackpilled bio.

As the saying goes :"you can't play hard to get when you're hard to want"

Woman messages you first. Fakecel out.

you seem like a nice guy but sorry that's not what women want

they want a low inhib and preferably good looking guy who will pull their hair out while fucking them anally and then using their mouth as a cum dumpster

you seem like a nice guy but sorry that's not what women want

they want a low inhib and preferably good looking guy who will pull their hair out while fucking them anally and then using their mouth as a cum dumpster

bro do u do rsd pua game too?

you can't be soft and dorky as fuck, they want looks

If you are capable of getting women to message you first on tinder you shouldn't be here

If you are capable of getting women to message you first on tinder you shouldn't be here
I seriously doubt it's my looks that made her message me. It's most likely the quirky and original bio.

Such a cuck bio

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back