Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Experiment where in early 2000’s women rated male model 9/10, but in 2019 rate him as 5/10?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I was told that this experiment exists and actually happened but can’t find anything on it. You guys heard of this? Wouldn’t doubt it exists tbhtbh. Foids standards have truly sky rocketed.

Seems too drastic tbh

I was told that this experiment exists and actually happened but can’t find anything on it. You guys heard of this? Wouldn’t doubt it exists tbhtbh. Foids standards have truly sky rocketed.
Yeah but does it measure using women of the same age gap?
Cause that would make it even more blackpilling.
What was a Chad in 1950 is no longer a Chad in 1990
What was a Chad in 1990 is no longer a Chad in 2020

Yeah but does it measure using women of the same age gap?
Cause that would make it even more blackpilling.
What was a Chad in 1950 is no longer a Chad in 1990
What was a Chad in 1990 is no longer a Chad in 2020
The experiment used the top male model of 2007 or something like that, and rated the same man apparently in 2018-2019ish, and apparently was rated much lower. I want to see the experiment for myself to find out more.

Sounds really blackpilled hope someone digs the results up

The experiment used the top male model of 2007 or something like that, and rated the same man apparently in 2018-2019ish, and apparently was rated much lower. I want to see the experiment for myself to find out more.
Interesting
i wonder how attractive he is in 2020

The top male models for that time Period were Gandy, Kroenig and Mills, if any of them are rated 5/10 or 4/10 today I'd rope tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back