Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Experiment] What's your favorite color?

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

★★★★★
I like blue-gray

Blue Gray

I'm color blind.

azure because I'm a cool kid. :feelzez:

red, but i also like black as well. They are in my opinion, a great color combination.
Download

British Racing Green
83968851 1791 4C1D BCA8 8DCF4873AD59

Green, it calms me down usually

i don't have a favorite color.

Pink for delicious you g PINK pussy lololol

(okay but its really green. Sorry)

Black/Grey/White, can't choose a favorite out of these 3

As a kid i loved green. :soy:
Now i objectively find Red and black the most based colors

Red is the color of eternal rage, blood, and flesh of your dead enemies, it's also the color of passion, heat, sacrifice and struggle

Red is the only worthy color here

Last edited:
i like somber colors that match

red, but i also like black as well. They are in my opinion, a great color combination.View attachment 390172

Same, though if I need additional colors when customizing a character, I'll throw some orange or blue in there. If red isn't an option, I usually try for orange or black.

'The name is from the French word puce which means "flea". Some people say that the colour name comes from the colour of a squashed flea or the colour of a flea full of blood. Other people say that colour name comes from the flea's droppings of digested blood, which spread out in deep red stain when water contacts them. Still others say that the colour name means the colour of the belly of a flea.

On the other hand, the colour name may refer to blue-lavender of the Pennyroyal flower, also named puce in French. The name may come from the use of strong-smelling Pennyroyal to ward off fleas.[1]

The Oxford English Dictionary (OED) dates the use of "puce" (in couleur puce)in English from 1787. The first recorded use of puce as a color name was in the 14th century, in the French language'

A pretty based colour I'll go for that. It's also the colour of Slaanesh.