Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment: I will try talking to as many Chads as possible

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
For the longest time, I've only been talking to people as attractive or less attractive than me, rarely making friends outside of that group of people. But in my effort to become socially competent and low-inhib, I realize I'll have to get out of my comfort zone. While talking to attractive girls is pretty much out of the question (I want to get out of my comfort zone, not expedite my suicide), I figured I'd try talking to people more attractive than me. The same way people say hanging around smarter people makes you smarter, maybe it's true that hanging around more attractive people makes you better socially and have a more attractive "aura" (which is to say be as attractive as you can without changing your physical looks).

It's a naive thought but I'm on the verge of suicide and am willing to try anything.

Spoiler alert: Chads will not take you seriously. They will scan you within 0.01 second, deem you as inferior, and not open subjects with you that they would open with fellow Chads.

Most chads are nice.
They have never experienced cruelty and think everyone is nice to everyone.

The rest are shit tier bullies.

maybe it's true that hanging around more attractive people makes you better socially and have a more attractive "aura" (which is to say be as attractive as you can without changing your physical looks).

It's a naive thought but I'm on the verge of suicide and am willing to try anything.

that doesnt work

1. once ur group disperses, they will realise how ugly the ugly male is and they would be disgusted by him
2. adding to number 1, an ugly male would be a big standout if next to chadlites and chads anyway

Are you going to suck them off or something? Otherwise there's no point.

Spoiler alert: Chads will not take you seriously. They will scan you within 0.01 second, deem you as inferior, and not open subjects with you that they would open with fellow Chads.

Having chad friends can actually get you pussy in the long run, but you will have to meet a few before you find one that really warms up to you. If the black pill holds true (it does) and you guys are friends any girl they invite around WILL come, meaning without asking if youre are chilling w him he may have 1 or 2 girls come whenever he wants girls around to chill w cuz all he has to do is ask

For the longest time, I've only been talking to people as attractive or less attractive than me, rarely making friends outside of that group of people. But in my effort to become socially competent and low-inhib, I realize I'll have to get out of my comfort zone. While talking to attractive girls is pretty much out of the question (I want to get out of my comfort zone, not expedite my suicide), I figured I'd try talking to people more attractive than me. The same way people say hanging around smarter people makes you smarter, maybe it's true that hanging around more attractive people makes you better socially and have a more attractive "aura" (which is to say be as attractive as you can without changing your physical looks).

Hanging around Chads just gets you brutally mogged. I had some Chad friends when I was younger - foids never expressed any interest in me if I talked to them alone, but they would at least listen to me. When I had Chad friends with me, foids completely blanked me.
Having chad friends can actually get you pussy in the long run, but you will have to meet a few before you find one that really warms up to you. If the black pill holds true (it does) and you guys are friends any girl they invite around WILL come, meaning without asking if youre are chilling w him he may have 1 or 2 girls come whenever he wants girls around to chill w cuz all he has to do is ask

Those girls won't want anything to do with you, they just want Chad. You'll just be the creepy loser friend of Chad, the third wheel so to speak. "Teehee Chad could you like not invite that weirdo next time?" Happened to me, pure suifuel.