Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiences mostly dictates idealogy

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Lots of people at IT don't realize that someone's upbringing and experiences mostly dictates how they see and perceive the world. Lots of guys in IT are average looking in terms of looks, and haven't had any looks related bullying. Average looking guys tend to be accepted by females, so they generally have a positive view of them.

What they don't realize is that their experiences aren't the same as ours. Being an unattractive male is very different, females will completely ignore you and demonize you. If you try to befriend them, they will completely lash out at you if they perceive that you are attracted to them. Friendships between females and unattractive men never work. Many females treat us like shit and make fun of us on the internet and in real life. Lots of slightly above average looking dudes can get a relationship eventually, but unattractive dudes never get any long lasting and eventful relationships, or any relationships at all. The romance and companionship we crave is unattainable due to some missing bone in our jaws and some flaws in our facial structure. This is why we are angry.

Unattractive dudes are expected to be meek and submissive. Out of the many times I tried to act confident in my years in school, I've been attacked and bullied. If I tried to be confident with girls, they would make fun of my face. Lots of people on this forum share these experiences. These experiences change you, and if you arent prepared for them, they can ruin your life forever. That's why forums like these exist, to talk about negative experiences due to our appearance. We may have a lot of "crazy" or "misogynistic" threads, but these threads are only a reaction to the negative experiences we have had, and not every incel agrees with them. Tons of feminists like to say "men are trash" and make fun of nice guys solely due to their genetics. But nobody ever calls them out.

Yet when we dare say women are imperfect, we are demonized by everyone. I can accept that men aren't perfect either, but that doesn't erase the problems we face.

Atmospheric level IQ

Excellent, excellent observation.

You wrote “men are expected to be meek and submissive” and this prompted a question for anyone reading here.....do people generally assume incels are “sweet, meek, harmless”?

Last edited:
Except I knew people with everything I didn't have that turned to absolute social litters once they became adults. If they have been in my shoes, they would have become serial killers or just crazy, no fucking joke.

Normie don't realize how lucky they are that an immense majority of us have developed armed concrete mindsets.