Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experienced a massive blackpill up close and personal

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Was in the library studycelling when a tall guy walked past and I legit watched the qt next to me rubberneck, bit her lip, and say "damn" under her breath

This is terrorism

When I walk in the library they laugh at me

wandercamp said:
Was in the library studycelling when a tall guy walked past and I legit watched the qt next to me rubberneck, bit her lip, and say "damn" under her breath

This is terrorism

What the fuck is rubberneck? btw.

Today some 6'0 goddess sat next to me in the bus, I usually dont mind attractive girls but I really felt like something inside me got crushed. Being super height mogged by a woman made me feel just... more hopeless and insignificant than usual.

Anon said:

Me too lol, and I have to go everyday for my classes :/

Anon said:

Like spin her head around quickly, almost comically

This should be a LIGHT blackpill for a veteran incel, not a massive one. You clearly haven't matured yet into a Level 3 Incel.

I would stare at her with piercing eyes. It gets them every time.

Abomination said:
This should be a LIGHT blackpill for a veteran incel, not a massive one. You clearly haven't matured yet into a Level 3 Incel.

There is a huge difference between facebook screenshots posted on reddit and seeing the truth made so clear and evident right and front of your eyes.

wandercamp said:
Abomination said:
There is a huge difference between facebook screenshots posted on reddit and seeing the truth made so clear and evident right and front of your eyes.
I'm aware of that. I see blackpills like this IRL on almost a daily basis at uni, and I'm barely phased by it.

This reminded me of a school event thay happend a few years ago : My class went to a science event ( excursion). We walked inside the building and it was really crowded because so many other classes were
there at the exact same day. We could do anything that we wanted (except for leaving the event). So me and my friends decided to look for something that was interesting. One of them was the stereotypical chad (He was talented,nice to everyone,muscular etc,9/10) Then a random 8/10 girl just came out of nowhere and hugged him.This was probably a bet that she did with her friend.He got her number, they walked away, and we went to a restaurant afterwards.

We were only 15(2014) at that time.And I just thought : Holy shit this guy is a god.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back