Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

experience with a landwhale teacher in elementary school

• Thread starter BermaPermannaculo
  • Start date
B

BermaPermannaculo

Officer
In elementary school, when a teacher was not present the group was divided in little groups of around three children and the group was sent to other classes, so if you were on 4th grade you could end up spending all day in a 7th grade class loosening up.

This experience is from when I was on 5th grade, my teacher didn't come so me and other two or three guys were sent to a 6th grade class, there was a landwhale as a teacher, this was not your typical landwhale, this was a gigalandwhale, her fat kept her around 35cm away from the desk.

The thing is that she screamed at us, but the fact is that e were not doing anything wrong, even if they were doing something off, it wasn't even a 2% chance it deserved a scream of any kind, and this landwhale was very violent towards us then I saw how she smiled at her students, it is lile she treated us like shit for them to enjoy (the students responded laughing, even though not all of them probably)

The next year it was my turn to be her student, and when some guys from other classes came to our class because they didn't have a teacher, she treated them like shit (the guys did nothing wrong for real, even if somebody from our own class was being noisy, she deliberately shut the fuck out of the outsiders) and looked us with a shill regard and smile, as if we were to like her for doing that, some of my classmates laughed (or maybe just tried I think) (I'm sure she knew that it was her own students who were being noisy, which doesn't even deserve such a treatment, but she mistreated them on purpose)

Last edited:
What miserable cunt but i can't say i'm surprised, awalt.