Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experience defines us

• Thread starter Deleted member 15615
  • Start date
Deleted member 15615

Deleted member 15615

Self-banned
-
We are all born blank slates and experience makes us who we are

No, our genes effect how we're treated. Attractive people are paid more and treated WAY better.

Take note, cucktears. We are products of the environment in which we grew up in. Incels are created, not born. Yes, we were romantically doomed from birth due to shit genetics but there is no excuse for the bullying and daily torture that we're put through needlessly.

Take note, cucktears. We are products of the environment in which we grew up in. Incels are created, not born. Yes, we were romantically doomed from birth due to shit genetics but there is no excuse for the bullying and daily torture that we're put through needlessly.
You still have a chance of being a chad(before your birth). Genes are random(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominance_(genetics)). Just like every other thing in entire universe.

yes, but your experiences aren't entirely determined by yourself
Absolutely, I have PTSD and anxiety through no choice of my own. Also many of us were given shitty experiences in grade school due to not have experiencing an upbringing which made us socially desirable come Junior High and Puberty, and/or having less then desirable physical forms and genes.

Absolutely, I have PTSD and anxiety through no choice of my own. Also many of us were given shitty experiences in grade school due to not have experiencing an upbringing which made us socially desirable come Junior High and Puberty, and/or having less then desirable physical forms and genes.
sometimes i got this feeling i've been driven through all my life by forces that I can't understand...
like i never had a real choice.
anyway i feel u toguro san

No, our genes effect how we're treated. Attractive people are paid more and treated WAY better.
this, your either lucky or you dont
hard works equals success my ass

jb,foids,rich breeds didnt do hardwork at all and they swim in cash well n ot all foids ofc but foids just fuck high and thats it

Bones define you

What type of autism are you diagnosed with?

Noticed a lot more autismcels here since returning so I feel less alone now.
Asperger’s syndrome. It’s not as bad other types of autism but still makes me stand out..

sometimes i got this feeling i've been driven through all my life by forces that I can't understand...
like i never had a real choice.
anyway i feel u toguro san

And our experiences are determined by our genetics

False, genetics also play a role. I've always displayed behaviors similar to my dad's even though he was absent in my life.

That blank slate is who we really are, i think almost everyone forgets this with all the egos noise.