Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Expecting us guys to be "very NT" as a prerequisite to "girlgetting" is actually harmful & emasculating. Why place MORE DEMANDS on us ON TOP OF LOOKS?

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
Think about it. You hopefully know here from the blackpill and all of the insane fucking clownery in this world.

ON TOP OF THAT you want to SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT by ADDING MORE REQUIREMENTS that we guys need to have any SEMBLANCE OF VALUE IN LIFE? WE HAVE TO BE FUCKING DANCING CLOWNS/MONKEYS ON TOP OF BEING MALE MODELS TO BE GOOD ENOUGH?!

Seriously?! Do you not see what you "muh NT" guys are doing here? You are DRASTICALLY withering the blackpill tree down and making new rules you expect your fellow men to have to live up to. Not hot? Become hot! Oh wait -- that ain't enough! You need money and tons of friends and to be "hyperNT" and the whole shebang. If you got looks then you got it made -- if you don't then you deserve to be here, no shit.

The globalhomo already cucks us guys, but you idiots want to FURTHER MAGNIFY THIS by MICROANALYZING EVERY FLAW WE HAVE BESIDES LOOKS and then using that as a purveyor or weapon against us publicly? To further make us look like the blackpill is a lie because "hur durr, social skillz bad and incel iznt luuuz it iz my social skeelz, muh NT, looks are autism just be NT brah blackpill change."

EZp3trWXQAEUD6N.jpg

At least with looks only we honor our value if we have them -- but now with NT infiltrating morons we set the minimum score EVEN HIGHER on ourselves first & foremost. STOP PLACING MORE DEMANDS ON US! STOP DISREGARDING OUR THEORETICAL, INHERENT VALUE BY SAYING WE ARE RENDERED TO NOTHING BECAUSE WE "LACK NT" & OTHER BULLSHIT. You dismantle our whole being & make us human doings ONCE AGAIN.

You are doing nothing but humiliating REAL incels; real men with REAL looks issues, not faggots crying here and coping over stupid shit. Stop trying to infiltrate, pushing the clown ass world nonsense further by cucking us men TO EVEN GREATER LENGTHS BY IMPOSING MORE RESTRICTIONS ON OURSELVES. Once I have looks I have value -- no need to then cope as a circus clown blowing bubbles out my ass to "be NT" and "succeed" with poor looks, against all odds. Look, I get it -- you can't accept looks are your hurdle. Ok, so go join faggotry/be a normshit/leave then if you can't handle the truth. No need to have fuckers here shitting on all of those of us WHO HAVE SEEN FIRST-HAND HOW LOOKS HURT US MORE THAN ANYTHING, AND ACCEPT THIS AS A REALITY, NOT SOME COPE SIDE-STEP TO FIND AN "ESCAPE" FROM YOUR FATE!

It's just a whole buncha faggots coming here and watering down the blackpill; inventing new hurdles ALL OF US ARE EXPECTED TO BEAR A CROSS WITH. Stop coming here and disregarding real problems and then -- furthermore -- INCREASING THE DEMANDS ON BEING A FUCKING HUMAN BEING, NOT HUMAN DOING, IN LIFE. If you wanna be a damned clown cuz you can't take the harsh truth go ahead -- but don't call yourself based then. Do not say you are blackpilled, then get revealed as a fucking clown-ass, normie-wannabe, anti-blackpill pushing scum/tard.

Doesn't it tire you to see women live on tutorial mode because of how many clowns, cucks and people cater to them? On top of that YOU STILL CRY HERE OVER THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T "NTMAXX" TO BE A BETA LOSER? Just face it you fools -- LOOKS give men value: everything else is second at best. Stop emasculating yourself and be a FUCKING MAN AKA a guy who needs to value himself for BEING, NOT DOING. If your "being" is worthless then no "doing" will spare you unless you improve LOOKS. I can talk fine to women and people -- the problem is not "NT" as with many of us: it is usually our fucking looks. If looks aren't your problem AT ALL then STFU & stop crying -- I'm not giving pity to any guy who is 6+ but "cannot gurlgit." Then fuck off outta here rather than having to deal with your shitposting faggotry. IOW, you fucks only RUIN SHIT FOR MEN. You ruin shit by inventing new, BS "problems" while disregarding the sole, central ones -- it's a sidestep; it's NOT acceptable; it's TIRING.

Last edited:
Being mentally sound is not the same as being a dancing monkey. Of course you should fix your brain, regardless of whether or not you get any bitches out of it.

To go against this is to be like "Hold on, I have to wipe my ass before I get on a city bus? Well I'm sorry it stinks, but wiping my ass is too hard. So you guys have to deal with it."

Being mentally sound is not the same as being a dancing monkey. Of course you should fix your brain, regardless of whether or not you get any bitches out of it.

To go against this is to be like "Hold on, I have to wipe my ass before I get on a city bus? Well I'm sorry it stinks, but wiping my ass is too hard. So you guys have to deal with it."

Pretty terrible example of trying to argue against what I'm trying to get across here.

I'm not saying us guys should let our brains go to waste, but fuck if I'm going improve outside of where it should matter bare minimum. So many -- even here -- tell us to chase, approach, "low inhib" & other monkey-dancing, cope shit. No -- WE NEED TO BE HUMAN BEINGS, NOT DOINGS!

Last edited:
Pretty terrible example of trying to argue against what I'm trying to get across here.

I'm not saying us guys should let our brains go to waste, but fuck if I'm going improve outside of where it should matter bare minimum. So many -- even here -- tell us to chase, approach, "game" and other monkey-dancing, beta cope shit. No -- WE NEED TO BE HUMAN BEINGS, NOT DOINGS!

Part of being a human being is maintaining proper mental health. Neurotypicality is not "outside of where it should matter." Being normal is not "extra." If you have mental health problems, your mental health is substandard.

Part of being a human being is maintaining proper mental health. Neurotypicality is not "outside of where it should matter." Being normal is not "extra." If you have mental health problems, your mental health is substandard.

Women or the world overall aren't entitled to me having a cookie-cutter mentality or mental state purely for their sake or benefit, which's why I'm telling all of you guys that you need to stop idolizing "mental health" when the problem's our value, which affects our mentality anyways.

Women or the world overall aren't entitled to me having a cookie-cutter mentality or mental state purely for their sake or benefit, which's why I'm telling all of you guys that you need to stop idolizing "mental health" when the problem's our value, which affects our mentality anyways.

It's for your benefit. People treat you this way because of your mental health issues.

TLDR.

The NTpill is still part of blackpill. We're not saying that you can change and simply ascend like "just become NT bruh :redpill:" and diminishing the relevance of the blackpill. We're saying that if you are born autistic, you are fucked. Same as being born short, or being born ugly. It is all blackpill because there's nothing you can do but rot.

Now, that being said, I believe most people here who understand NTpill do not want males to be subject to the standard of having to be born NT to ascend. Rather, the solution for this is the SAME as it is for the short and the ugly. The problem lies in society. No individual can change these things; it requires a collective effort of spreading blackpill until something snaps.

JFL Autism is not a mental health problem. It's the way the brain is wired. You can't change it. And who has the right to call it inferior to the brain of an NPC, especially when the average IQ of a high-functioning autistic is around 105?

If someone has depression because they can't get laid because of Autism, that's a problem with females rejecting autistics in the first place, not a problem with the male having what is actually a normal reaction to being consistently ghosted and rejected.

"Mental health" is definitely some retarded normie excuse as to why Incels exist. Most Incels develop poor mental health after they are rejected for being short, ugly AND/OR autistic, etc.

This whole idea that people get depressed for no reason is a meme. Maybe in very, very few people who are truly mentally ill, but depression is so common today that the vast majority of it is just situational depression, not inherent to some kind of chemical imbalance (which would be rare, as any biological abnormality is in fact rare, hence the reason most of the population doesn't have it, or else we wouldn't call it abnormal in the first place and a chemical imbalance IS abnormal; on the other hand, feeling consistently sad because of being excluded IS normal).

Last edited:
BlackPill should be all about looks and height. Otherwise we will have GigaChads here who pretend to be non NT and incels.

I'm not saying us guys should let our brains go to waste, but fuck if I'm going improve outside of where it should matter bare minimum. So many -- even here -- tell us to chase, approach, "low inhib" & other monkey-dancing, cope shit. No -- WE NEED TO BE HUMAN BEINGS, NOT DOINGS!
Agreed High iq

BlackPill should be all about looks and height. Otherwise we will have GigaChads here who pretend to be non NT and incels.

Cope. You want to find those guys a girlfriend to get them off the site? Then do it. Go on a dating app with their photos, like with Rhaast, and try. You'll get jack shit. Still an Incel. Cry harder.

This whole idea that goblin-looking deathnic males are the only legitimate Incels needs to disappear. You're legitimizing our broken society by refusing to acknowledge that it is dysfunctional enough to destroy the lives of not only the bottom tier males, but a very large majority indeed.

getting a gf where i live depends on NT, not face

none of your retarded looksmax threads will change that fact

i would probably get banned as people here think any normie looking white guy is a gigachad
@Rhaast is still here
You'll just get more popular

Cope. You want to find those guys a girlfriend to get them off the site? Then do it. Go on a dating app with their photos, like with Rhaast, and try. You'll get jack shit. Still an Incel. Cry harder.

This whole idea that goblin-looking deathnic males are the only legitimate Incels needs to disappear. You're legitimizing our broken society by refusing to acknowledge that it is dysfunctional enough to destroy the lives of not only the bottom tier males, but a very large majority indeed.
The only real mentalcels are the ones who are mentally disabled and can‘t even live on their own. If you‘re just insecure or afraid of foids then you‘re a volcel because you just don‘t have the balls to approach them. Or like Moeggels: tons of matches but won‘t text them. This is fucking volcel JFL

The only real mentalcels are the ones who are mentally disabled and can‘t even live on their own. If you‘re just insecure or afraid of foids then you‘re a volcel because you just don‘t have the balls to approach them. Or like Moeggels: tons of matches but won‘t text them. This is fucking volcel JFL

Why doesn't Moeggels text them? Also for the record, most of this forum, even deathnics, do not consider landwhales as human.

Wrong again. You can text females online and then they get bored and stop messaging within 5 exchanges. Every. Single. Time.

There's no sex, relationships, or even dates coming from that. Still Incel, keep the tears coming.

Doesn't it tire you to see women live on tutorial mode because of how many clowns, cucks and people cater to them? On top of that YOU STILL CRY HERE OVER THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T "NTMAXX" TO BE A BETA LOSER? Just face it you fools -

@bonesmashing

Thats very high iq , womans arent expected to do or be Shit and They STILL GET EVERYTHING AND THEN SOME.

This world is a hypocrit against man , ( Tell Them to "Dance to be rewarded ) so They continue to " Dance , and be productive for A society that dosnt give a Shit.

Typical retarded glownigger response. Just cure your autism bro :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Typical retarded glownigger response. Just cure your autism bro :feelsokman::feelsokman:

You should not be proud of your autism. You should try to overcome it. I intend to overcome mine.

You should not be proud of your autism. You should try to overcome it. I intend to overcome mine.
Consensus of every medical doctor I ever saw was that you can't cure autism. But go ahead, I'll eagerly await your findings

nt is myth you only need to look good thats it

being nt should come naturally its not something you have to force it is rather an indicator

Consensus of every medical doctor I ever saw was that you can't cure autism. But go ahead, I'll eagerly await your findings

"Autism" is too subjectively diagnosed anyway. Sure, there's "So sensitive to overstimulus that you can't sit in a dark movie theatre" autistic, and then there's "trouble knowing how long to look at people autistic." The latter absolutely can be cured, the latter is barely an illness.

nt is myth you only need to look good thats it

being nt should come naturally its not something you have to force it is rather an indicator
Tales straight from the basement. Humans are a social species, being a total sperg, awkward, socially retarded, boring etc is almost as much of a death sentence as being ugly.

Tales straight from the basement. Humans are a social species, being a total sperg, awkward, socially retarded, boring etc is almost as much of a death sentence as being ugly.
I'd say NT is for getting friends, looks are for getting laid.

An incel or normie who is NT will have a social circle, a non NT chad won't have a social circle.

But the chad will have a much higher chance of getting laid than the incel or normie.

Doesn't mean the incel or normie can't get laid at all. NTmaxxing bypasses the looks requirement if you are still in school.

I'd say NT is for getting friends, looks are for getting laid.

An incel or normie who is NT will have a social circle, a non NT chad won't have a social circle.

But the chad will have a much higher chance of getting laid than the incel or normie.

Doesn't mean the incel or normie can't get laid at all. NTmaxxing bypasses the looks requirement if you are still in school.
Majority of people get laid through social circles. Being boring, awkward, autistic etc is enough to turn off a foid even if she’s initially into you enough to ask you out or approach you

Being boring, awkward, autistic etc is enough to turn off a foid even if she’s initially into you enough to ask you out or approach you
Depends on looks level.

If you're 6/10 (top 20%) to 7/10 (top 5%), you can attract women but turn them off by acting weird.

If you're 8/10 (top 1%) or better looking, I don't think anything you could do would turn them off as that's chad tier.

Depends on looks level.

If you're 6/10 (top 20%) to 7/10 (top 5%), you can attract women but turn them off by acting weird.

If you're 8/10 (top 1%) or better looking, I don't think anything you could do would turn them off as that's chad tier.
Sorry but you’re pulling numbers out of your ass. You haven’t done any tests to prove this. While you’re probably right in most cases, don’t underestimate the pussy-drying potential of autism.

don’t underestimate the pussy-drying potential of autism.
You realise I am autistic myself? I agree it's over for sub7 autists, but to say a guy who is 6'0+ and 8/10+ facially would suffer the same as a sub7 would is bluepilled as fuck.

tbh most people here are not mentally sound.
Think about it. You hopefully know here from the blackpill and all of the insane fucking clownery in this world.

ON TOP OF THAT you want to SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT by ADDING MORE REQUIREMENTS that we guys need to have any SEMBLANCE OF VALUE IN LIFE? WE HAVE TO BE FUCKING DANCING CLOWNS/MONKEYS ON TOP OF BEING MALE MODELS TO BE GOOD ENOUGH?!

Seriously?! Do you not see what you "muh NT" guys are doing here? You are DRASTICALLY withering the blackpill tree down and making new rules you expect your fellow men to have to live up to. Not hot? Become hot! Oh wait -- that ain't enough! You need money and tons of friends and to be "hyperNT" and the whole shebang. If you got looks then you got it made -- if you don't then you deserve to be here, no shit.

The globalhomo already cucks us guys, but you idiots want to FURTHER MAGNIFY THIS by MICROANALYZING EVERY FLAW WE HAVE BESIDES LOOKS and then using that as a purveyor or weapon against us publicly? To further make us look like the blackpill is a lie because "hur durr, social skillz bad and incel iznt luuuz it iz my social skeelz, muh NT, looks are autism just be NT brah blackpill change."

EZp3trWXQAEUD6N.jpg

At least with looks only we honor our value if we have them -- but now with NT infiltrating morons we set the minimum score EVEN HIGHER on ourselves first & foremost. STOP PLACING MORE DEMANDS ON US! STOP DISREGARDING OUR THEORETICAL, INHERENT VALUE BY SAYING WE ARE RENDERED TO NOTHING BECAUSE WE "LACK NT" & OTHER BULLSHIT. You dismantle our whole being & make us human doings ONCE AGAIN.

You are doing nothing but humiliating REAL incels; real men with REAL looks issues, not faggots crying here and coping over stupid shit. Stop trying to infiltrate, pushing the clown ass world nonsense further by cucking us men TO EVEN GREATER LENGTHS BY IMPOSING MORE RESTRICTIONS ON OURSELVES. Once I have looks I have value -- no need to then cope as a circus clown blowing bubbles out my ass to "be NT" and "succeed" with poor looks, against all odds. Look, I get it -- you can't accept looks are your hurdle. Ok, so go join faggotry/be a normshit/leave then if you can't handle the truth. No need to have fuckers here shitting on all of those of us WHO HAVE SEEN FIRST-HAND HOW LOOKS HURT US MORE THAN ANYTHING, AND ACCEPT THIS AS A REALITY, NOT SOME COPE SIDE-STEP TO FIND AN "ESCAPE" FROM YOUR FATE!

It's just a whole buncha faggots coming here and watering down the blackpill; inventing new hurdles ALL OF US ARE EXPECTED TO BEAR A CROSS WITH. Stop coming here and disregarding real problems and then -- furthermore -- INCREASING THE DEMANDS ON BEING A FUCKING HUMAN BEING, NOT HUMAN DOING, IN LIFE. If you wanna be a damned clown cuz you can't take the harsh truth go ahead -- but don't call yourself based then. Do not say you are blackpilled, then get revealed as a fucking clown-ass, normie-wannabe, anti-blackpill pushing scum/tard.

Doesn't it tire you to see women live on tutorial mode because of how many clowns, cucks and people cater to them? On top of that YOU STILL CRY HERE OVER THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T "NTMAXX" TO BE A BETA LOSER? Just face it you fools -- LOOKS give men value: everything else is second at best. Stop emasculating yourself and be a FUCKING MAN AKA a guy who needs to value himself for BEING, NOT DOING. If your "being" is worthless then no "doing" will spare you unless you improve LOOKS. I can talk fine to women and people -- the problem is not "NT" as with many of us: it is usually our fucking looks. If looks aren't your problem AT ALL then STFU & stop crying -- I'm not giving pity to any guy who is 6+ but "cannot gurlgit." Then fuck off outta here rather than having to deal with your shitposting faggotry. IOW, you fucks only RUIN SHIT FOR MEN. You ruin shit by inventing new, BS "problems" while disregarding the sole, central ones -- it's a sidestep; it's NOT acceptable; it's TIRING.
bro, 99% of people here aren't that ugly though and most of it is mental illness. like how many people here are actually ugly? The majority of incels i have seen are average-looking white guys who cry about their looks while they mog me to oblivion. one thing that blackpill made me realize is that the concept of being yourself is just a scam. if you are non NT then you have to change yourslef. if you are not into normie shut then you have to be like them

Last edited:
born curry in US
JFL
its over
im 5'10'' and get mogged at 22 yrs old by old asf black dudes

Neurotypicality is not "outside of where it should matter." Being normal is not "extra." If you have mental health problems, your mental health is substandard.
I was born with my autism, there is no cure for it, and you expect me to just be okay with being treated as a subhuman for it? :dafuckfeels: Fuck off.

"Autism" is too subjectively diagnosed anyway. Sure, there's "So sensitive to overstimulus that you can't sit in a dark movie theatre" autistic, and then there's "trouble knowing how long to look at people autistic." The latter absolutely can be cured, the latter is barely an illness.
Oh, look at the dumbass "expert," weighing in his worthless opinion on something he doesn't understand in the least. :rolleyes:

The NTpill is still part of blackpill. We're not saying that you can change and simply ascend like "just become NT bruh :redpill:" and diminishing the relevance of the blackpill. We're saying that if you are born autistic, you are fucked. Same as being born short, or being born ugly. It is all blackpill because there's nothing you can do but rot.

Now, that being said, I believe most people here who understand NTpill do not want males to be subject to the standard of having to be born NT to ascend. Rather, the solution for this is the SAME as it is for the short and the ugly. The problem lies in society. No individual can change these things; it requires a collective effort of spreading blackpill until something snaps.
:yes::yes:
If someone has depression because they can't get laid because of Autism, that's a problem with females rejecting autistics in the first place, not a problem with the male having what is actually a normal reaction to being consistently ghosted and rejected.
:yes: Based and true.

Sorry but you’re pulling numbers out of your ass. You haven’t done any tests to prove this. While you’re probably right in most cases, don’t underestimate the pussy-drying potential of autism.
:yes::yes:
Yeah, the retard bought into the anti-autism sentiment of the forum and thinks he's become the expert on it and that he'll blend in with the normies, now, JFL

EZp3trWXQAEUD6N.jpg

Gigabased

This

You cannot fix autism. You do realize tha autism is a disease that has existed for decades? And you think you of all people, rotting alone, as a non-scientist, is gonna fix it? :feelskek: