Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Expat curry is about to be blackpilled

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I browse the expat forums a lot, because I have moved around a lot, and they tend to give very good advice on things like taxation, entry regulations, etc.

This curry is wondering what the deal is with dating, and some normies are actually hinting at the blackpill.

Should I full on blackpill him???
Send him a link to this site?

I browse the expat forums a lot, because I have moved around a lot, and they tend to give very good advice on things like taxation, entry regulations, etc.

This curry is wondering what the deal is with dating, and some normies are actually hinting at the blackpill.

This response is full on gaslighting
It may be a little harder but as long as you are a decent person there are many people who are willing to date you.

If you have expectations that people should date you because you did x, y and z that usually means you actually are creepy.

Please see this entry for more info.

*links to niceguy entry on urbandictionary*

If you do blackpill him you should do it subtly. Telling him that if women aren't naturally drawn to you, love is pain, unfair and not something every guy gets.

Last edited:

Yes you should, would be interesting to see his response

Racepill him, its going to be hard for him to accept it at first but its better than being naive.

Yes you should, would be interesting to see his response
Imo @ChinaCurry should start off with sending him links to reddit cope subs like aznidentity and asianmasculinity first where these issues are discussed.

If someone finds the blackpill before the redpill that order doesn't work out good.

You need to have some foundation in the redpill before you can truly accept the ugly truths about women that the blackpill lays out even more clearly.
Racepill him, its going to be hard for him to accept it at first but its better than being naive.
You can't do it all of a sudden or it will backfire and he might become very depressed and confused and end up roping.

I think he needs to go through the redpill coping stages before he finds the blackpill.
So it will take a few years.

Tell him to go to indonesia or thailand if he wants a chance, or just send him links of a study on dating

If you do blackpill him you should do it subtly. Telling him that if women aren't naturally drawn to you, love is pain, unfair and not something every guy gets.
rolling for this

Imo @ChinaCurry should start off with sending him links to reddit cope subs like aznidentity and asianmasculinity first where these issues are discussed.

If someone finds the blackpill before the redpill that order doesn't work out good.

You need to have some foundation in the redpill before you can truly accept the ugly truths about women that the blackpill lays out even more clearly.

You can't do it all of a sudden or it will backfire and he might become very depressed and confused and end up roping.

I think he needs to go through the redpill coping stages before he finds the blackpill.
I disagree, the problem is that I, like many people here, wasted time on the redpill. Get a good job, get in shape, be confident, wear good clothes, jestermaxx. And fine I can even say that shit can give a normie the same SMV as a high tier normie, in the west. This guy is in riceland, and as some of th comments below have pointed out, JBW is law, and they even point out a large part of the JBW thing is they are perceived as wealthy.

The reality here has actually flipped if you look at cencus and tax data, and curries have become like in USA. Indians are now the highest earning group on average in HK, ahead of JBW, but Paks and Bangladeshis are lowest earning, and these are probably more prominent socially, and much lower inhib.

I think this guy needs to go straight to the blackpill now...

I disagree, the problem is that I, like many people here, wasted time on the redpill. Get a good job, get in shape, be confident, wear good clothes, jestermaxx. And fine I can even say that shit can give a normie the same SMV as a high tier normie, in the west. This guy is in riceland, and as some of th comments below have pointed out, JBW is law, and they even point out a large part of the JBW thing is they are perceived as wealthy.
But a large part of the blackpill is uncomfortable painful truths about women that can be suicide inducing if you aren't already redpilled on how women behave.

I don't want any more incels roping and blackpilling him could likely lead him down that path which is another win for society and a loss for people like us.

The reality here has actually flipped if you look at cencus and tax data, and curries have become like in USA. Indians are now the highest earning group on average in HK, ahead of JBW, but Paks and Bangladeshis are lowest earning, and these are probably more prominent socially, and much lower inhib.
I have no idea where you got that from. I wasn't talking about curry's earning potential and rank in western countries at all.

I think this guy needs to go straight to the blackpill now...
Then the best way to do that imo is to tell him

if women aren't naturally drawn to you, love is pain, unfair and not something every guy gets.

There's no coping with "it's better not to be in relationships anyway" in that statement but no demoralizing and clear "chad only" or "only chad wins" sentiment either.
Many guys are receptive to that kind of message and looking for affirmation that it's okay to give up if they aren't getting results and it isn't their fault but the physical traits they were born with.

This.
Good advice. He should read about the redpill and hypergamy first. Blackpill is only for the strong minds.

I have no idea where you got that from. I wasn't talking about curry's earning potential and rank in western countries at all.

I was referring to the third guy in the comments who purple pills him on JBW, and how being perceived as wealthy helps him and his jbw friends slay in HK, even though they aren't wealthy.

I was referring to the third guy in the comments who purple pills him on JBW, and how being perceived as wealthy helps him and his jbw friends slay in HK, even though they aren't wealthy.
Yeah but that's normies for you. A mix of redpill and bluepill with only blackpill if they want to deliberately insult someone and cause them anguish.

I will give it some time, see what other people are telling him about the racepill, it might not even need intervention

I will give it some time, see what other people are telling him about the racepill, it might not even need intervention
As a general rule imo it's best to let guys like this figure it out on their own but if you do intervene, to tell them that all the people saying that it's a guy's attitude, personality or game that's the problem are full of shit and don't know them well enough and shouldn't speak for them.

Guys who try to marry outside of their race are just as bad as girls trying to do the same. As russian let me tell you, no normal russian girl is going to marry a foreigner, you'll be scrapping the bottom of whoredom barrel. And if you in russia dating russian girl, everyone is going to look at you with disgust and hatred, especially guys. No nation on earth wants foreigners to take away their girls.

As a general rule imo it's best to let guys like this figure it out on their own but if you do intervene, to tell them that all the people saying that it's a guy's attitude, personality or game that's the problem are full of shit and don't know them well enough and shouldn't speak for them.
Problem is, and I am not making this up, 99% of people will never figure it out.

Hell even me, it took a noodle to tell me some facts, and this noodle wasn't even repulsed by me, it took her telling me about what her noodle friends thought of me, and then going and re-obserbing social dynamics from a blackpill lens, to realise it.

For every @wereqryan there are 999999 curries in curryland, and 99 curries in the west living deluded idiotic lives as NPC sheep's

Problem is, and I am not making this up, 99% of people will never figure it out.
And what if they don't completely?
Can you say anyone here is really better off figuring out what's really going on?

You can have an idea of what to do to navigate life successfully and be aware of the dangers without fully knowing how depressing the world is.

Hell even me, it took a noodle to tell me some facts, and this noodle wasn't even repulsed by me, it took her telling me about what her noodle friends thought of me, and then going and re-obserbing social dynamics from a blackpill lens, to realise it.

For every @wereqryan there are 999999 curries in curryland, and 99 curries in the west living deluded idiotic lives as NPC sheep's
Guys have to learn from experience though. That's the only way. Otherwise at some point those are the same guys that claim they use to incels and blackpilled but changed their mindset. They have to arrive at that conclusion themselves.

Most curry guys in western countries actually have an idea of what to do but are gaslighted by everyone around them that the problem is with them and not society.
They may not be exactly blackpilled like people on this site but they have probably thought of similar strategies to avoid being used by women and society.

As for the cringe acting curries in curryland, a lot of the fault also lies with social media companies that encourage ethnic males across different cultural and language barriers to express themselves leaving out the possibility that a lot of people will mock them and it will contribute to negative stereotypes of them.

Social media encourages guys like this to make fools of themselves. Blame socially media equally for convincing guys like this that they should post about every detail of their lives.

Last edited:
Now they are telling him the problem is with him and he needs to work on himself. Either that or betabux and arranged marriage. Maybe @Legendarywristcel can help him find a bride
Screenshot 20201103 003352

he's already blackpilled.

Tell him it's over he is a currycel

He will most likely try to cope with the truth but maybe one day he accepts it ngl dude seems to be kinda blackpilled

Some dudes are telling him to go to normie shit like hiking (people love that here, and approach foids there, or in his group).

Then, and you can't make up this bluepill/redpill diarrhea, some foid responded saying he shouldn't do that, his approach is the problem!! And there's already too many currycels in HK who got wise to the hiking thing and just go there to lurk and hit on foids who are there to hike, not talk to guys!!!!

Sure they wouldn't mind if the guy looked like Gandy though.

I really wanna blackpill him, but the problem is I have a lot of normie discussions on this forum about taxes, visas, etc, so don't wanna get banned for blackpilling him by some rice/mayo foid mod.
Oh yeah, they are telling him to shower and use better approaches

Screenshot 20201103 015609

It's not racism, it's just a preference sweaty.
Why's he not allowed to have a preference to go play GTA IV in LKF then???

Screenshot 20201103 015809

Nordic chad wants him to read 'The Game' and OD on redpills. Maybe I should befriend this blue eyed guy, meet him, and if he's an actual chad (I doubt it, 99% of blue eyed guys I met in rice land are low tier normie or truecel, it's just noodles are too dumb to score their genetic value) beat him over the head with a baseball bat till he gets brain damage (in streets of rage 2).

Obv there is a chance he's a trucel but gymcelled or bloatmaxxed, in which case I can't do shit

Screenshot 20201103 020021

Last edited:
It's not racism, it's just a preference sweaty.
Why's he not allowed to have a preference to go play GTA IV in LKF then???

View attachment 365404
Nordic chad wants him to read 'The Game' and OD on redpills. Maybe I should befriend this blue eyed guy, meet him, and if he's an actual chad (I doubt it, 99% of blue eyed guys I met in rice land are low tier normie or truecel, it's just noodles are too dumb to score their genetic value) beat him over the head with a baseball bat till he gets brain damage (in streets of rage 2).

Obv there is a chance he's a trucel but gymcelled or bloatmaxxed, in which case I can't do shit

View attachment 365405

Can you PM on that website? If so just PM him the truth.

just blackpill him bro

Not a bad idea, but if I PM him, and he sounds purple pilled, he might report me to mods?

Be nice to him, don't say stuff like "haha you are an ugly Indian" or anything, just bring up your own experience as an ethnic to back up your own point. He won't report you.

Might suggest he tries what this guy does to self improve.
@Subhuman Currycel @curryZoomercoomer @Legendarywristcel is this stuff real, or just a recreation of some medieval shit for the cameras??

View: https://youtu.be/hWdrLQCpCwI