Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Exoticcelling is a myth

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
Some ethnics on here cope by saying that they can slay in white countries due to having the “exotic factor”
This is an absolute cope
The “exotic” factor only works for whites in Asian countries, if you are an ethnic in a 99% white country, you are more likely to be lynched than to get girls :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Just look at how ethnics are treated in Russia and Eastern Europe.
It’s fucking OVER.

Even in rural UK, Poland, and other EE countries, southrons (aka southern Europeans) will get spit on and attacked.

There is no hope.
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

100%. This is a lie ethnics tell themselves so they can sleep better at night and a lie white betas in those countries tell themselves so they don't have to admit they're so garbage tier they're even being outcompeted by a rare ethnic here or there.

Either way, lies all around. THERE IS NO PLACE ON THE PLANET THAT AN INDIAN MAN CAN EASILY GET SEX BY VIRTUE OF HIS RACE.

Asians can run exotic game in Africa. Chinese men are plowing through african whores like no tomorrow.

Even in rural UK, Poland, and other EE countries, southrons (aka southern Europeans) will get spit on and attacked.
Would they attack Zyros?

100%. This is a lie ethnics tell themselves so they can sleep better at night and a lie white betas in those countries tell themselves so they don't have to admit they're so garbage tier they're even being outcompeted by a rare ethnic here or there.

Either way, lies all around. THERE IS NO PLACE ON THE PLANET THAT AN INDIAN MAN CAN EASILY GET SEX BY VIRTUE OF HIS RACE.
India

Being Exotic and rare is always a benefit doesn't always mean you have to be white. It's factual and proven. Also please show me ur bbc jk

PH is the only hope

No guarantees, and would you want to live in a literal shit hole?
>literal shit hole

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Anyways, hell no I wouldn't want to live there. But if I'm Indian, I might. I dunno.

No guarantees, and would you want to live in a literal shit hole?
Yet, I'm told I should move to a third world country so I can get fetishized by traitorous noodlewhores.

Are you joking me? India has a massive surplus of men, same as China. It's gotten so desperate over there Indian men are literally just calling random numbers on their phones and hoping a girl picks up to try to woo her.

That's really what it's come to.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/22/...-for-the-right-one-through-wrong-numbers.html

The “phone Romeo,” as he is known here, calls numbers at random until he hears a woman’s voice, in the hope of striking up a romantic attachment. Among them are overeager suitors (“Can I recharge your mobile?”), tremulous supplicants (“I am talking to you, madam, but my body is shaking”) and the occasional heavy breather (“I want to do the illegal things with you”).

Are you joking me? India has a massive surplus of men, same as China. It's gotten so desperate over there Indian men are literally just calling random numbers on their phones and hoping a girl picks up to try to woo her.

That's really what it's come to.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/22/...-for-the-right-one-through-wrong-numbers.html

The “phone Romeo,” as he is known here, calls numbers at random until he hears a woman’s voice, in the hope of striking up a romantic attachment. Among them are overeager suitors (“Can I recharge your mobile?”), tremulous supplicants (“I am talking to you, madam, but my body is shaking”) and the occasional heavy breather (“I want to do the illegal things with you”).
So good looking Indian men get laid, and ugly Indian men don't, and the 80/20 rule applies there too. Sounds like culture is the problem. It's equivalent to whites in America, Chinese in china, etc.

So good looking Indian men get laid, and ugly Indian men don't, and the 80/20 rule applies there too. Sounds like culture is the problem. It's equivalent to whites in America, Chinese in china, etc.

Bullshit. Whites can travel to other countries to go onto easy mode.

Indians and Chinese can't. THAT is the point. THAT is why "exoticcelling" is a myth. Like many things, it only works for white guys.

Bullshit. Whites can travel to other countries to go onto easy mode.

Indians and Chinese can't. THAT is the point. THAT is why "exoticcelling" is a myth. Like many things, it only works for white guys.
in Asia your SMV will generaly be higher compered to the west because you are competing with a bunch of ricecels for the most part. I think good-looking ethnics can slay in Asia too.
Also I think being exotic only works in your advantage if you are 8/10+ ethnic or have rare features such as blue eyes on darker skin.

A buddy of mine slayed in Korea, told me I had no chance because 1. Not White 2. I would be confused with being Indian (I'm Latino).

JFL if you think upper tier looking ethnics don’t slay in the West. JBW people are the biggest copers I’ve ever seen. Race isn’t an indication toward your incel status; it’s your facial bones.

JFL if you think upper tier looking ethnics don’t slay in the West. JBW people are the biggest copers I’ve ever seen. Race isn’t an indication toward your incel status; it’s your facial bones.
Top 1% of Ethnics slay less than bottom tier whites.

you guys misunderstand the concept of exotic.
most ethnics in Europe are large communities of millions.
you are simply 50 years to late.
there is no 99% white country, gigacope.

only femayles can be "exotic"

you guys misunderstand the concept of exotic.
most ethnics in Europe are large communities of millions.
you are simply 50 years to late.
there is no 99% white country, gigacope.
Lol Central and Eastern Europe don’t exist?
COPE

Yet, I'm told I should move to a third world country so I can get fetishized by traitorous noodlewhores.
Oh, look, it's another "I only want white women" guy. If I was fetishised by "traitorous noodlewhores" I would take advantage of it like there's no tomorrow.

Oh, look, it's another "I only want white women" guy. If I was fetishised by "traitorous noodlewhores" I would take advantage of it like there's no tomorrow.
You're putting words in my mouth. I'd take any ethnic, doesn't mean I'm willing to move to another country though.

Sorry. Seriously though, what can you do?
I know, it probably make me a volcel by technical standards. But I mean if I cared that much about it, I would just do anything I could to move right?

At this point I just find myself disgusted with females, and I don't even care about sex, I want a genuine relationship which just seems impossible to have within this period of history.

I know, it probably make me a volcel by technical standards. But I mean if I cared that much about it, I would just do anything I could to move right?

At this point I just find myself disgusted with females, and I don't even care about sex, I want a genuine relationship which just seems impossible to have within this period of history.
How old are you? You seem pretty jaded.

Run "I'm the captain now" game

A buddy of mine slayed in Korea, told me I had no chance because 1. Not White 2. I would be confused with being Indian (I'm Latino).
same :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

If you are talking about incels, yeah. You are right. GL ethnics can get matches in some non-ethnic countries, though. Prince of Cope got 22 in one day in Warsaw.

Last edited:
If you are talking about incels, yeah. You are right. GL ethnics can get matches in some non-ethnic countries, though. Prince of Cope got 22 in one day in Warsaw.
Prince of Cope looked like a low level actor, male model, or pop star.

Literally subhuman looking foids there though who would want that
Cope, there are plenty of hot foids there. Not all of them, but literally like 500 million of them, at least 1% of them are hot. That's better than 0% from staying in the west or Asia.

Cope, there are plenty of hot foids there. Not all of them, but literally like 500 million of them, at least 1% of them are hot. That's better than 0% from staying in the west or Asia.
I have never seen an attractive non horner 100% sub saharan African foid. Post examples of the 1% you're talking about.

I have never seen an attractive non horner 100% sub saharan African foid. Post examples of the 1% you're talking about.
Cope, there are quite a few. I could find them, but why waste the time. If you don't like how African women look, that's on you. You could literally lose your virginity tomorrow if you ran JBA game in Africa.

Volcel if you wouldn’t get with one.
Cope, there are quite a few. I could find them, but why waste the time. If you don't like how African women look, that's on you. You could literally lose your virginity tomorrow if you ran JBA game in Africa.
low IQ post
I suppose i'm a volcel since i am not putting my dick in horse poon. Obviously i have to be attracted to the foids on some level

Pure cope. Go to a 100% white region in Europe as an African and you will have dozens of white women lining up for you.

>literal shit hole

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Anyways, hell no I wouldn't want to live there. But if I'm Indian, I might. I dunno.
I'm not Indian, but personally I'd be too high inhib to use the bathroom in India.