Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Exit Bag

Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
★★★★★
Have you heard of that method? I tried once, almost died but was found too early. It was 2 weeks after I registered here.
This method is painless and reliable. You just fall asleep and never wake up again.

DAMNNNNN IDK BUT I'M KINDA SCARED OF DEATH AND THE FINAL JUDGEMENT OF CHRIST. I REALLY WOULDN'T KILL MYSELF, I WOULD FOCUS ON LIVING A PIOUS, QUIET, GOD-FEARING LIFE. BUT I AM INTERESTED TO SEE IF IT IS PAINLESS.

No. I honestly haven't checked a lot there ... I thought I would just take too many sleeping pills? I have bad sleep anyway, so shouldn't even raise suspicion.

No, I died and this is hell
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards

Is it overdosing on sleeping pills and then placing a bag over your head

Take action first (in gta)

Is it overdosing on sleeping pills and then placing a bag over your head
No, it is filling up a plastic bag with helium, nitrogen or argon, them breathing out air and putting the bag over your head. You‘ll die from asphyxiation in 5-10 minutes without noticing.

I heard they mix the commercially available helium differently now so you can't do it anymore?

Have you heard of that method? I tried once, almost died but was found too early. It was 2 weeks after I registered here.
This method is painless and reliable. You just fall asleep and never wake up again.
But do you really want to die? I have been feeling really upset about my helplessness for a long time now, often my therapy doesn't works. I am here to..I don't know..just talk with someone who have similar thoughts as me..I think I don't want to be negative anymore.

Yeah, I am ugly according to societal standards. Can't do anything about it unless I hit jackpot and get tons of surgeries. For the time being, I am trying to work on my social anxiety and start looking for a job in a few months. I can write well to some extent so maybe some content writing gigs.

You can. Just by Helium from an industrial supplier and not balloon helium. Or use nitrogen
I personally have strong faith in the drive 170 km/h into concrete with a knife duct taped to the steering wheel and the airbag removed, seems simple enough a method if you have a car

But do you really want to die? I have been feeling really upset about my helplessness for a long time now, often my therapy doesn't works. I am here to..I don't know..just talk with someone who have similar thoughts as me..I think I don't want to be negative anymore.

Yeah, I am ugly according to societal standards. Can't do anything about it unless I hit jackpot and get tons of surgeries. For the time being, I am trying to work on my social anxiety and start looking for a job in a few months. I can write well to some extent so maybe some content writing gigs.
How old are you?

I personally have strong faith in the drive 170 km/h into concrete with a knife duct taped to the steering wheel and the airbag removed, seems simple enough a method if you have a car
You will never do that. Your
Inhibition threshold will hold you back doing such things. Putting a plastic bag over your head requires no courage. You just do it and then die a few minutes later. There is a book with a shopping list and a instruction for setting up everything you need.

Take 20 xannies and go swimming.

28, my man.
By that age, you still believe therapy is gonna help you out of the misery of inceldom?
There is no hope man, nothing to live for. No job and no therapy will make me wanting to live.

I am not thinking about me being incel as my ultimate identity anymore. I joined this forum because I want to talk and meet new people as I am lonely, really lonely - mainly because of my years of trauma and consequent social anxiety.

I am trying to be something more than just my face and my sexual cravings - because it have been cannabilising me from inside for years.

I can't say my last 8 months of therapy has completely healed me - but it has given me the courage to go outside every evening for 30 minutes without spiraling into scenarios that everyone is pointing at my face and laughing at my existence.

It might take me years to heal - or just to manage my thoughts - even 0.1% of getting better is still getting better.

And today, for the first time in years, I actually got up at 10 AM in the morning in lieu of 3 PM everyday. So that's something.

I believe I want to live for myself. Just want to give myself another chance.

I hope you can also give yourself another chance to live or as many chances as you need, my man.

I believe I want to live for myself. Just want to give myself another chance.

I hope you can also give yourself another chance to live or as many chances as you need, my man.
What kind of life is that? It’s just pure misery, unless you have millions in your bank.

I don't have millions in bank, bud. I am barely scrapping by and have a safety-net because of my older brother who has agreed in financially floating me till I get a job and secure a solid saving. I am trying out with something small, we have to start somewhere. The Walmart near my place has an opening so I am going there tomorrow for an interview and I might take up the job of a dish-washer at the downtown - there's seems to be plenty of openings.

I just to live a decent life, at least decent than the last 4 years where I have been a NEET - I don't want to be that anymore. I want a stable job, a better mental and physical health and if possible a friend or two.

I might also adopt a cat, if I get the jobs I mentioned by the end of this week.

One step at a day. Not thinking too long-term now.