Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Existential nihilism: This world and all of the humans and life all have NO meaning or purpose. It all exists for NO reason.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
There probably is NO god. There's probably nothingness after death, just eternal oblivion. The universe most likely came from absolutely nothing. It all just appeared randomly for no reason. Maybe other universes created this universe. Maybe there is a higher power but it's just some magical power without human qualities or emotions that maybe appeared randomly defying the laws of nature and created the universe for no reason. Or maybe the origin of everything magically appeared by itself. Either way, the universe doesn't exist for a reason or purpose. We all exist for no reason at all. We are born and then eventually die into eternal oblivion. Life is a big joke. We all exist for no reason at all and just wait for our inevitable deaths of eternal oblivion where there's nothingness after death.

People always wonder what is the meaning of life. There is NO meaning of life. Life has NO meaning or purpose. This universe and the human race is all just a mere coincidence that randomly appeared for NO reason whatsoever.

@Mainländer @ReturnOfSaddam @ThoughtfulCel @Zettacel @Shadow-cel @based_meme @Total Imbecile

were here just to suffer and be NPCs while Chad gets the full experience.

were here just to suffer and be NPCs while Chad gets the full experience.
and we're taught by people who rope instantly under our shoes that we should sit there and take it like good little boys

While i don't personally believe this, i don't fault you for believing it and understand why you do.

I believe that life has no meaning just like you, however i do not believe it just appeared out of nowhere.
We were apes and shiet but you’re the lone genetically modified gorilla

oblivionmaxxed. the thing that always kept me from believing that there is no meaning to any of this and that we all return to dust after we perish is that, logically, whatever state exists before life must be the same as after life has ended: oblivion, nothingness. but how come we are born out of this state of complete oblivion into this life, only to return to the exact same state of oblivion? and if it happened before, us coming out of this state of oblivion into this life, then logically its possible to happen again, there are no guarantees it wont. Another aspect would be, what is conciousness anyway?

We were apes and shiet but you’re the lone genetically modified gorilla
Yes, i am indeed

20200216 041311

If you go from the point just before you were you could go back infinitely same for after you die you’ll continue not to existence infinitely. You see there is a problem with this model if that were the case the chance of you existing is 0. Meaning muh external oblivion is probably unlikely. You’ll exist in some fashion again in some from after 'death'. I’ll like to note that this isn’t like normal reincarnation and afterlife it’s much more alien. @ThoughtfulCel @Edmund_Kemper @BPJ
then logically its possible to happen again,
Not in same way or form.

Last edited:
Not the best cope, not the worst one either. Suffering feels reel to me

If you go from the point just before you were you could go back infinitely same for after you die you’ll continue not to existence infinitely. You see there is a problem with this model if that were the case the chance of you existing is 0. Meaning muh external oblivion is probably unlikely. You’ll exist in some fashion again in some from after 'death'. I’ll like to note that this isn’t like normal reincarnation and afterlife it’s much more alien. @ThoughtfulCel @Edmund_Kemper @BPJ

Not in same way or form.
I agree that we will most likely exist again.

I also believe that trying to understand it is a fruitless effort, as it is beyond our understanding.

I also believe that trying to understand it is a fruitless effort, as it is beyond our understanding.
I agree with this, it’s beyond our comprehension.

There probably is NO god. There's probably nothingness after death, just eternal oblivion. The universe most likely came from absolutely nothing. It all just appeared randomly for no reason. Maybe other universes created this universe. Maybe there is a higher power but it's just some magical power without human qualities or emotions that maybe appeared randomly defying the laws of nature and created the universe for no reason. Or maybe the origin of everything magically appeared by itself. Either way, the universe doesn't exist for a reason or purpose. We all exist for no reason at all. We are born and then eventually die into eternal oblivion. Life is a big joke. We all exist for no reason at all and just wait for our inevitable deaths of eternal oblivion where there's nothingness after death.

People always wonder what is the meaning of life. There is NO meaning of life. Life has NO meaning or purpose. This universe and the human race is all just a mere coincidence that randomly appeared for NO reason whatsoever.

@Mainländer @ReturnOfSaddam @ThoughtfulCel @Zettacel @Shadow-cel @based_meme @Total Imbecile
What I always found bizarre about God is that almost all the religious people I've met use God as an answer to 'what came first'. They always tell me how can there be something from nothing, how can there be a galaxy so perfect to supports life. How could that all be without Gods help.

When you ask them what came before God they will just reply that God is eternal. Therefore they admit that something can indeed exist without a start. If God can do it why can't the Universe itself? Or whatever universe really is. Why can't they just accept the possibility that perhaps universe just did not have a start date. Greeks didn't have much of a problem with it but a modern man can't? If God doesn't need one why does the Universe need one. Why do they need to complicate things by adding God into the equation when they already believe that something can begin without nothing by Gods definition.

Also we are the product of our universe not the other way around. If a roll my dice twice and get for example number 5 and 3 respectively and then I chain those two numbers together to produce 53 and show somebody that number and tell him look at how perfect this number is only 5 and 3 could have produced 53 it must not be a coincidence must be some higher power then they will think I'm crazy. All I did was roll a die twice but if I would change one of those number then 53 would not exist anymore if one of the numbers was something else. But something else could exist potentially, we don't know that because physics is much more complicated than that. Our understanding of life is very limited.

Nothing exists. Except for me.

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts ?

No way that we go somewhere after death
Like said before their was an infinite period before your birth an a infinite period after. Then the chance of you existing is 0. Where was your consciousness before birth nowhere’s right then it appeared then it will be nowhere again and may appear in some shape or form. I’m trying to explain this in words for you to understand.

Like said before their was an infinite period before your birth an a infinite period after. Then the chance of you existing is 0. Where was your consciousness before birth nowhere’s right then it appeared then it will be nowhere again and may appear in some shape or form. I’m trying to explain this in words for you to understand.
Why could eternal oblivion be impossible?
how about another joke murray
what do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?

@ReturnOfSaddam thoughts?

I agree, that is essentially my philosophy on the afterlife. Still curious how the universe and its rules of physics came into existence.

@ReturnOfSaddam thoughts?
I agree 100%, there's no divine creator or laws. It's a convenient thought to think there's a heaven after all this but there's absolutely no evidence for it. We aren't made in god's image, he's made in ours.

that part, I can deal with. The endless amount of suffering that will repeat over and over for eternity I can't.

I agree 100%, there's no divine creator or laws. It's a convenient thought to think there's a heaven after all this but there's absolutely no evidence for it. We aren't made in god's image, he's made in ours.
society just says there's a God and that heaven exists but i don't see any proof. there's just a shitty world called Earth and we're all stuck in. and no miracles either.

Why could eternal oblivion be impossible?
Because your very existence violates such rules. Existence violates it.
Still curious how the universe and its rules of physics came into existence.
futile because, the universe have aspects of it humans will never ever understand.

Last edited:
@Edmund_Kemper please tell this to all tall faggots so they can stop acting like god for one day.

By the way @Edmund_Kemper this is coming from someone who want external oblivion to be real.

It's true af, of you want to survive into this world you need to give it a meaning by yourself

It's honestly maddening that anything exists at all.

It violates the sense of cause and effect. Everything should've started as nothing and remained as nothing.

Also JFL @ the thread where the guy posted the heat death of the universe vid as SuicideFuel. That shit is LifeFuel imo. No more Chads in the end times.

Last edited:
PIV is the meaning of life tbh

There is no meaning in this life for anyone, happy families and wealth are also just copes. Sex, girls and relationships eventually become a drag, money will give you most fulfilling options but in the end you will get bored. Humans slave to have kids and something to leave for them but in the end they die anyway.

Even if there's only eternal darkness after death, it's still better than living this cucked subhuman life as a genetic garbage deprived of any form of happiness or fulfillment. Eventually, i'll grow out my balls and put a bullet through my truecel skull.

Last edited: