Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Existence is pain

RicecelBetabux

RicecelBetabux

Recruit
★★★★★
Honestly, inceldom is one of the most insignificant reasons as to why i want to rope/go Eat Rice.

I hate having a human body in which I only have semi-autonomy. I hate not being able to lift 500kg, not being able to focus 24 hours a day, being able to feel physical pain, or having hard limits set on my physiology and fitness.

To add insult to injury, I was born as a crude, unrefined creature: a MALE. I hate having an ogre hypermasculine face, being unable to mold/shape my own looks, my face, my hair, in whatever way possible. I am expected to work my ass off for money, while a foid does a 5 second dance and gains millions of supporters and makes millions of dollars.

The short clip of a good-looking foid or a VTuber, mentally juxtaposed with my own physical image, or the perfect, flawless, adorable against the subhuman, filthy, inadequate, makes me go mental. The society and internet relentlessly bombards me with ostentatious whores and perfect males while I am reduced to a spectator for each and every content sharer; ETERNALLY MOGGED, ETERNALLY SITTING IN THE SILENT AUDIENCE. I want to empty a clip into my skull every night

This goes beyond gender dysphoria. All i want is transhumanism.

Finally, I'm not sure if i'd want transhumanism for the rest of humanity. Everyone else is a neurotypical NPC, with zero sense of individuality. I despise their meaningless chatter, their retarded little mind games, their cucked progressive gaslighting, their conservative slave morality filled with generalizations. There is no reason for me to join normies in solidarity to work towards new socioeconomic realities; I will be excluded by fellow peasants, fellow bourgeoisie, or fellow robots. I've been ostracized and casted aside in almost every social environment I've ever been in.

I never asked to be born. In the meantime, before I rope/go EatRice someday, I embark on my personal career/business maxxing journey while I wish for the worst for everyone else, and the best for myself. EatRice/rope awaits me at the end of my meaningful 30yr long journey; a life with existential purpose isn't mutually exclusive with roping.

TLDR: I'm angry because millions of people can spend 5 seconds to get hundreds of admirers, while I would have to spend millions of seconds to get 5 admirers

Last edited:
Existence is a pain for non chads and non foids

bro u overdosing on blackpills

Having a hyper masculine face is good.
Feminine subhumans are lowest of the low.

Everyone suffer, even non-subhuman entities

To add insult to injury, I was born as a crude, unrefined creature: a MALE. I hate having an ogre hypermasculine face, being unable to mold/shape my own looks, my face, my hair, in whatever way possible. I am expected to work my ass off for money, while a foid does a 5 second dance and gains millions of supporters and makes millions of dollars.
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :feelsrope:

This shit gives me so much '''''gender dysphoria''''' (can't find any better term to articulate it)

Women mog men SO HARD it's unbelievable.

Just take a look at their orgasms. Male orgasms are basically dick sneezes while women black out for a minute. You ever seen a man quiver from an orgasm the same way a woman quivers?

Read the above post from me.

Fuck, man. It's sooo fucking brutal. None of my problems would exist right now if I had XX chromosomes.