Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Existence is cringe

scooomlakukcc

scooomlakukcc

Greycel
Existence is terrifying, cringe and torture at the same time, I am having trouble doing the everyday tasks without cringing and without feeling like a microscopic germ, I think am going insane, we are literally germs, microscopic organisms, when I see humans living their sheep life I can't help but cringe, I can't even walk anymore without feeling extremely weak, walking is cringe, eating is cringe shitting is cringe and sex is also super cringe, I feel so small and helpless and objectively speaking yes I am a small and stupid creature who has no clue of what the fuck is happening, but compared to normies I feel like a god, they are mindless drones, they are sheep, I at least realize how small I am. my lizard brain is seeking sex more than anything but it is extremely animalistic and inherently dumb, I don't know what to do at this point, my sex drive is killing me, it is getting out of hand, I cant stop thinking suicide, loneliness is killing me, i just want someone who can relate with me. it is getting difficult to live a normal life, am already extremely isolated.

Sometimes I feel like am not the same species as humans, I am not homo sapien, am was always the outcast, the outsider I endured extreme exclusion, ostracism, bullying throughout my life. I cant relate to normie gossiping, pop culture, fashion, telly, movie, and/or sport in fact it makes my blood boil. being born in a poor family and third world is not helping me.

if you cant relate to me, don't bother commenting. because you're here

main-qimg-cc817fdfd9bd1cd45fe69937c3a2d64f-lq

while I am seeing this

main-qimg-3f56a94e56e828d524a14bb8388acfdd-lq

existing is cope

All i want is a shotgun double-barrel:feelsohh:

Cosmic and wierd fiction pill

It is awful to know your potential and superiority and be a incel, because it limits you of your true potential.

Think about personality disorders, like narcissistic personality disorder, sociopathy (antisocial personality disorder in medical terms) etc.etc.

"Your genes. Certain personality traits may be passed on to you by your parents through inherited genes. These traits are sometimes called your temperament.
Your environment. This involves the surroundings you grew up in, events that occurred, and relationships with family members and others."
risk factors:
"Family history of personality disorders or other mental illness
Abusive, unstable or chaotic family life during childhood
Being diagnosed with childhood conduct disorder
Variations in brain chemistry and structure"

Do you see the one criteria all of this meets? The fact, that it isn't anything, you are in control of. Everything of it.
Personality disorders include traits that everyone has, but through their upcoming, through their genetics, through the family life, it is being controlled on how strong each of these traits get. The people they diagnose with a disorder of their personality, have some of these extremely dominantly, that it mostly disregards other traits, and thus causes either suffering for yourself (especially avoidant pd, dependent pd, obsessive-compulsive pd) or to others (especially narcissistic, antisocial, borderline).

The fact, that all of these risk factors and causes, are completely out of your control from birth on (important fact, even how your mother will feed you the mother milk, through breastfeeding, or the artificial way has been found as being a factor of the childs subjective emotional experience later on) shows that it isn't any different with a personality seen as generally "normal" functioning in society. Personality Disorders just shows the reaction of the brain, the adjusting to the EXTREME exposure of specific things. Everyone has narcissistic traits somewhere, can show antisocial behaviour as well, it simply doesn't dominate your other traits, thus acting almost only, or mainly on that one.

All of these traits, have been through your brain structure, that develops through the early on development, genetics, environmental factors, which aren't in control of you at all.
We're all in the same show, we're stuck in the same hole. The only time in your life, in which you genuinely get rid of all of that, of the subjective being, your experience, is when you die. The fact that people believe so strongly in that subjective existence, the control of yourself, that you can maybe change yourself, is like trying to catch a star in the sky with your hands.

99.9% of Mankind are dreaming. Only philosophers and genuine monks strive to be awake.

huge run-on sentence of pure garbage

The dead won't bother you. It's the living that you have to worry about.

too based i would say :feelskek:

I know what you mean. In y case, it’s eating that’s driving me insane. To think that I need to refuel my biomachine every single day:feelsohgod:

Think about personality disorders, like narcissistic personality disorder, sociopathy (antisocial personality disorder in medical terms) etc.etc.

"Your genes. Certain personality traits may be passed on to you by your parents through inherited genes. These traits are sometimes called your temperament.
Your environment. This involves the surroundings you grew up in, events that occurred, and relationships with family members and others."
risk factors:
"Family history of personality disorders or other mental illness
Abusive, unstable or chaotic family life during childhood
Being diagnosed with childhood conduct disorder
Variations in brain chemistry and structure"

Do you see the one criteria all of this meets? The fact, that it isn't anything, you are in control of. Everything of it.
Personality disorders include traits that everyone has, but through their upcoming, through their genetics, through the family life, it is being controlled on how strong each of these traits get. The people they diagnose with a disorder of their personality, have some of these extremely dominantly, that it mostly disregards other traits, and thus causes either suffering for yourself (especially avoidant pd, dependent pd, obsessive-compulsive pd) or to others (especially narcissistic, antisocial, borderline).

The fact, that all of these risk factors and causes, are completely out of your control from birth on (important fact, even how your mother will feed you the mother milk, through breastfeeding, or the artificial way has been found as being a factor of the childs subjective emotional experience later on) shows that it isn't any different with a personality seen as generally "normal" functioning in society. Personality Disorders just shows the reaction of the brain, the adjusting to the EXTREME exposure of specific things. Everyone has narcissistic traits somewhere, can show antisocial behaviour as well, it simply doesn't dominate your other traits, thus acting almost only, or mainly on that one.

All of these traits, have been through your brain structure, that develops through the early on development, genetics, environmental factors, which aren't in control of you at all.
We're all in the same show, we're stuck in the same hole. The only time in your life, in which you genuinely get rid of all of that, of the subjective being, your experience, is when you die. The fact that people believe so strongly in that subjective existence, the control of yourself, that you can maybe change yourself, is like trying to catch a star in the sky with your hands.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: