Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Exist a better cope than videogames?

I mostly watch tv shows or anime.

I no longer enjoy video games and ive never liked watching movies/tv shows. My life is getting more boring everyday that passes

Pummeling a punching bag til you’re out of breath and exhausted. Its good for stress relief and is a great outlet for anger plus frustration.

Not really tbh. Stopped watching movies and TV like six years ago, but I will watch the Joker movie soon now that it's on Amazon. I do like going outside and wandering around.

Nope, videogames are necessary as an incel

fapping best cope

Anime is cool too. Or reading books.

Video games, like drugs, are an extreamly good cope in the present term. Getting sucked into a virtual world for a few hours relinquishes the mental attention that would otherwise be given to worrying about the problems you have. But you just get thrown back into reality a few hours later, sometimes it even exemplifies the problem by making you feel as if you are wasting your life.

havent palyed vidya in a while, just been watching movies and shows

If you (truly) consider things over and that there really is no turning things around for you, drug use is a great cope. Incels will never get to experience the truest loves in life (Teen love etc), but being sky high on dozens of occasions has to be the next best thing.

Gymcel by a veeeery slight margin