Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Exercise for your face?

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
The first thread that I've seen about face exercise is rotting in offtopic. This needs to be in ID.

This might be one of the most important exercises possible ngl. Far more important than any kind of gymcel.

Videos for it - timestamped to the before/after comparison. There seems to be some widening.

View: https://youtu.be/NNCvVv_OfXk?t=263

View: https://youtu.be/xQAdVHZf4G0?t=321

Some videos against it - Main concerns seem to be damage to jaw, however I am inclined to not believe them, because it's basically just chewing, and you're supposed to do it only for <30 min/day.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9M6lOhKsdE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iaGwZK25To

I'm sure that some of these exercises could work.
But I wouldn't trust these devices, I think they're just some kind of quick money grab.

I think they're just some kind of quick money grab.
A minimum of 20 $ seems pretty reasonable cost to build something out of food grade silicone/rubber ngl.
If you add the cost of making sure the resistance is correct, the surface should not flake or crack after multiple months of chewing, 40 $ seems reasonable, no?

The first thread that I've seen about face exercise is rotting in offtopic. This needs to be in ID.

This might be one of the most important exercises possible ngl. Far more important than any kind of gymcel.

Videos for it - timestamped to the before/after comparison. There seems to be some widening.

Some videos against it - Main concerns seem to be damage to jaw, however I am inclined to not believe them, because it's basically just chewing, and you're supposed to do it only for <30 min/day.

No amount of facial exercises are going to alter your bone structure to such a degree. You facial bones have already sewn themselves shut if you have matured past puberty. This is also why Mewing is another cope/

This is just cope, more precisiely, they are a way to make quick $$$ of the views and and ad revenue by pertaining to a less advantaged audience i.e incels like me and you.
The only way to alter you facial bones to a point where you become Chad is to either get
- Osteotomy
- Plastic Surgery
- Orthodontics

Inceltrait: getting their ad

its all fake, you can clearly see that its difference in lighting and angle, not the facial features

No amount of facial exercises are going to alter your bone structure to such a degree. You facial bones have already sewn themselves shut if you have matured past puberty. This is also why Mewing is another cope/
This isn't about bones. It's about muscles.
This is just cope, more precisiely, they are a way to make quick $$$ of the views and and ad revenue by pertaining to a less advantaged audience i.e incels like me and you.
Agree, but could there be some slight improvements? Possibly using other methods with this to locally increase muscle mass in parts of the face to looksmax?
The only way to alter you facial bones to a point where you become Chad is to either get
- Osteotomy
- Plastic Surgery
- Orthodontics
You can't really compare the results of these with any other looksmaxxing strategy. However the cost needs to be considered.

I'm thinking this could be one of the things that can be classed in the similar category of "fatcel = volcel" , "never made a tinder = volcel" etc.

its all fake, you can clearly see that its difference in lighting and angle, not the facial features

I genuinely could not see the lighting differences. Can you point out which video with timestamp I should look at?

A minimum of 20 $ seems pretty reasonable cost to build something out of food grade silicone/rubber ngl.
If you add the cost of making sure the resistance is correct, the surface should not flake or crack after multiple months of chewing, 40 $ seems reasonable, no?
Chewing some (sugar free) chewing gum or hard vegetables could also do the job.

Chewing some (sugar free) chewing gum or hard vegetables could also do the job.
True, but you could similarly lift random heavy objects instead of buying dumbbells.
The structuring and uniformity of an exercise is what pushes muscles to grow.

- Osteotomy
- Plastic Surgery
- Orthodontics
except for the ACTUAL scientific fact that bone on bone interaction and impact to bone repeatedly makes the body stimulates bone growth eg bruxism can cause quite large increases in jaw size and girth

example here
definition of bruxism:
The etiology of bruxism is uncertain, but it is hypothesized to be associated with genetic, structural, and psychosocial factors. Over time, chronic clenching of the jaw leads to hypertrophy of masseters and temporalis musculature causing the face to take on a masculine and square appearance

after with bruxism jaw clenching in night involuntaruy:

all bruxism is is grinding teeth together eg the same as clenching your jaw eg the same as chewing on hard food

also lol at these retards chewing on soft toys lol, this is not even close to stimulating bone growth you need hard food, this is why ancient humans in the bronze and stone age had alll well developed faces and perfect teeth their diet was rough hard food a lot of chewing every day

its by no means a quick fix, over years of hard food chewing it will make a difference it biologically has to, if your diet before was utter dogshit and you consciously ate hard foods a lot and did copious clenching of your teeth together every day over years you would see a difference, it could take 5+ years for noticeable gains

except for the ACTUAL scientific fact that bone on bone interaction and impact to bone repeatedly makes the body stimulates bone growth eg bruxism can cause quite large increases in jaw size and girth

example here
definition of bruxism:
The etiology of bruxism is uncertain, but it is hypothesized to be associated with genetic, structural, and psychosocial factors. Over time, chronic clenching of the jaw leads to hypertrophy of masseters and temporalis musculature causing the face to take on a masculine and square appearance

View attachment 378112

after with bruxism jaw clenching in night involuntaruy:

View attachment 378113

all bruxism is is grinding teeth together eg the same as clenching your jaw eg the same as chewing on hard food

also lol at these retards chewing on soft toys lol, this is not even close to stimulating bone growth you need hard food, this is why ancient humans in the bronze and stone age had alll well developed faces and perfect teeth their diet was rough hard food a lot of chewing every day

its by no means a quick fix, over years of hard food chewing it will make a difference it biologically has to, if your diet before was utter dogshit and you consciously ate hard foods a lot and did copious clenching of your teeth together every day over years you would see a difference, it could take 5+ years for noticeable gains
Why is there nothing about this anywhere?
Why the fuck am I hearing about this right now?

i
Why is there nothing about this anywhere?
Why the fuck am I hearing about this right now?
Its called researching many different areas of science cross checking with the hard facts if theories like mewing actually hold water with the basic fundamentals of science and what he is saying riings true circa 95% of the time too much to ignore

biology of the bones and how osteogenesis work eg bone growth it is biology bones are strengthened and become more dense and grow WITH IMPACT REPEATEDLY, OLDER PEOPLE SHOULD ACTUALLY RUN AND WALK THE LACK OF IMPACT OVER YEARS THINS BONES AND MAKES THEM MORE BRITTLE NOT AGE ITS LACK OF IMPACT

bruxism as an off shoot of this

how the jaw can be used to strengthen the bones of the face what impact within the bones of the face will do to the structure, how do you elicit this increase in bone density and cause some hypertrophy, what foods what action of the jaw and mandible

There is no herr derr article that will magically fall into your lap, NO ONE CARES ABOUT UGLY PEOPLE THEY DONT WANT THEM TO IMPROVE THEIR LOOKS, THERE WONT BE ANY NEWS ON THIS

This is why the internet age of attention span of an ant is fucking incels they want everything handed to them on a plate

You need to pull parts from different parts of science together into one investigation, almost no scientists do this they totally sperg out in their "area" and stick in this one lane niching the shit out of themselves forever. None of them look at different areas and say how will this inform MY AREA of science how does biology effect chemistry, they think as laterally as a train on a track.

it wont work like that in fact thats the one way to remain fucked, its a fucking constant fight LDAR and herr derr surfing the web wont do jack

i think it is a cope

Massive Cope

They all had good bone structure to begin with.

Massive Cope

They all had good bone structure to begin with.
and your angle is a cope
I NEVER STATED THEY DIDNT START WITH BETTER BONES STRUCTURE

because the WHOLE FUCKING IDEA IS THAT YOU IMPROVE THE BONES YOU HAVE TO GET TO A LEVEL THAT IS CONSIDERED AESTHETICALLY BETTER

HENCE IMPROVEMENT IS POSSIBLE

lmao three different companies making these $30 plastic balls :feelshaha: tbh I hate them any looksmaxxing advertised to normies is making it that much harder for the common incel to ascend. normies should be fed personality lies until they choke on it :feelsokman:

lmao three different companies making these $30 plastic balls :feelshaha:
Its called researching many different areas of science cross checking with the hard facts if theories like mewing actually hold water with the basic fundamentals of science and what he is saying riings true circa 95% of the time too much to ignore

biology of the bones and how osteogenesis work eg bone growth it is biology bones are strengthened and become more dense and grow WITH IMPACT REPEATEDLY, OLDER PEOPLE SHOULD ACTUALLY RUN AND WALK THE LACK OF IMPACT OVER YEARS THINS BONES AND MAKES THEM MORE BRITTLE NOT AGE ITS LACK OF IMPACT

bruxism as an off shoot of this

how the jaw can be used to strengthen the bones of the face what impact within the bones of the face will do to the structure, how do you elicit this increase in bone density and cause some hypertrophy, what foods what action of the jaw and mandible

There is no herr derr article that will magically fall into your lap, NO ONE CARES ABOUT UGLY PEOPLE THEY DONT WANT THEM TO IMPROVE THEIR LOOKS, THERE WONT BE ANY NEWS ON THIS

This is why the internet age of attention span of an ant is fucking incels they want everything handed to them on a plate

You need to pull parts from different parts of science together into one investigation, almost no scientists do this they totally sperg out in their "area" and stick in this one lane niching the shit out of themselves forever. None of them look at different areas and say how will this inform MY AREA of science how does biology effect chemistry, they think as laterally as a train on a track.

it wont work like that in fact thats the one way to remain fucked, its a fucking constant fight LDAR and herr derr surfing the web wont do jack

Probably going to jawmaxx, angle fraud and try tinder again later tbh.
Atleast be 100% sure if I'm going to fail.

Last edited:
and your angle is a cope
I NEVER STATED THEY DIDNT START WITH BETTER BONES STRUCTURE

because the WHOLE FUCKING IDEA IS THAT YOU IMPROVE THE BONES YOU HAVE TO GET TO A LEVEL THAT IS CONSIDERED AESTHETICALLY BETTER

HENCE IMPROVEMENT IS POSSIBLE
Terrible Cope ngl

How do you angle fraud as a birdcel?

Not touching that before 25 when I am done mewmaxing

Chewing gum and mewing. I feel like it works better the younger you are.

it could work if your neck is fat or something, but it wont change your bones

It's the aproximate age mewing stops working at that age I know at least that I did my best and I know that doing jaw exercises like that won't actually damage my bone structure