Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

excited !!

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
i have been playing hard to get with this 7/10 and i think it may be working. i will keep you guys posted. if she makes a move ill call her "a fucking stupid cunt u wish u could get me". it will b a nice payback!

volcel projection cope

A 7/10 wants you?

She's only interested in Chad, don't get your hopes up.

jagged0 said:
She's only interested in Chad, don't get your hopes up.

how do you know? what if she really likes me? i was flexing season of my jacket brand dropping next year 2018 fashioncelling

mrhaircut33 said:
how do you know? what if she really likes me? i was flexing season of my jacket brand dropping next year 2018 fashioncelling

fashion is cope, Chad looks good in cargo pants and a dirty wife-beater it makes him more masculine.

jagged0 said:
fashion is cope, Chad looks good in cargo pants and a dirty wife-beater it makes him more masculine.

Fashion is hope not cope. You can't tell me the jacket I'm wearing doesn't make me look better

Good like Chadcel

jagged0 said:

your avi with the chad was much better man