Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Exceptions to the rule do disprove the rule"

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
A general point people like to spout out over and over again is exceptions to the rule don't disprove the rule

I'll make it short, all you have to do is say, "this applies to x individuals only"

For example I have a dog who doesn't have teeth

Someone says. "If you're a dog you must know how bite, if you're a dog and you don't know how to bite, I don't care about you, I know you're lazy, get fucked. It's all your fault."

My dog would obviously be an exception but I think because people are given such a short time to speak and not expand and say, "if they have weird conditions" etc. for this the exceptions aren't considered

At the end of the day those who are aiming for impact always try to collectively benefit society and the majority, not the minority, so they have these beliefs and say them, not considering the minority because that's not important to them, they've also never probably seen these people, like a dog without teeth maybe you've never seen one

When you debate people like this you say, "Men are stronger than women"

Some girl says, "I know this girl she's stronger than her brother he's scared of her"

You say, "I was saying it compared to same age"

She says, "I know but even her cousin is afraid of her"

You say, "Exceptions don't disprove the rule"

After you ask her she says "no they do" then you ask her if that girl uses steroids she admits she does. That girl does use steroids to be stronger.

Then you say, "A girl who doesn't use any steroids is biologically physically weaker than men"

You contemplate all the time that's wasted debating this bitch making you look like a nerd.

Fuck that. Talk in general.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, I'll be sleep deprived until tonight — hopefully.

Also I realize no one cares about the minorities

I mean in general in the majority someone literally giving advice talks to one person and others butt in

but nobody cares about the minority except if they have resources like let's say the super rich

AND THERE'S NO ADVICE FOR YOU THERE'S NO PLACE FOR YOU TO BUTT IN LISTEN TO BECAUSE NO ONE TRULY CARES ABOUT YOU LIKE THAT

I have met incels on this forum who have physical disabilities one guy had broken ribs etc. and I know the typical go to gym advice wouldn't work for him and that's the thing cause no one cares unless you bring something to the table

In reality people only care if you got something like looks or money or something else, some other resource, but if you're a minority with the most weirdest of scenarios and your situation is truly unique no one has ever been in this situation ever, it'll be hard for you to navigate because you don't see the differences you must be aware of and you don't really have a plan, an actual plan for you to escape, because the plan that works for most is not gonna work for you.

Get rich, get famous, talk about your situation and tons will come along the way understand people in your shoes, but again as I said, you need resources, why doesn't anyone care about incels despite us being a majority, because we don't have resources, we need money and looks.

Looks is a far reach, but we can all strive to become rich and make people care, now you're not a slave anymore now you're just rich, now you're not part of a majority but reality cares for you and benefits you because you have resources, like money.

DNR sorry for your dog

A general point people like to spout out over and over again is exceptions to the rule don't disprove the rule

I'll make it short, all you have to do is say, "this applies to x individuals only"

For example I have a dog who doesn't have teeth

Someone says. "If you're a dog you must know how bite, if you're a dog and you don't know how to bite, I don't care about you, I know you're lazy, get fucked. It's all your fault."

My dog would obviously be an exception but I think because people are given such a short time to speak and not expand and say, "if they have weird conditions" etc. for this the exceptions aren't considered

At the end of the day those who are aiming for impact always try to collectively benefit society and the majority, not the minority, so they have these beliefs and say them, not considering the minority because that's not important to them, they've also never probably seen these people, like a dog without teeth maybe you've never seen one

When you debate people like this you say, "Men are stronger than women"

Some girl says, "I know this girl she's stronger than her brother he's scared of her"

You say, "I was saying it compared to same age"

She says, "I know but even her cousin is afraid of her"

You say, "Exceptions don't disprove the rule"

After you ask her she says "no they do" then you ask her if that girl uses steroids she admits she does. That girl does use steroids to be stronger.

Then you say, "A girl who doesn't use any steroids is biologically physically weaker than men"

You contemplate all the time that's wasted debating this bitch making you look like a nerd.

Fuck that. Talk in general.
I get what you mean, but you used bad analogies.

Also I realize no one cares about the minorities

I mean in general in the majority someone literally giving advice talks to one person and others butt in

but nobody cares about the minority except if they have resources like let's say the super rich

AND THERE'S NO ADVICE FOR YOU THERE'S NO PLACE FOR YOU TO BUTT IN LISTEN TO BECAUSE NO ONE TRULY CARES ABOUT YOU LIKE THAT

I have met incels on this forum who have physical disabilities one guy had broken ribs etc. and I know the typical go to gym advice wouldn't work for him and that's the thing cause no one cares unless you bring something to the table

In reality people only care if you got something like looks or money or something else, some other resource, but if you're a minority with the most weirdest of scenarios and your situation is truly unique no one has ever been in this situation ever, it'll be hard for you to navigate because you don't see the differences you must be aware of and you don't really have a plan, an actual plan for you to escape, because the plan that works for most is not gonna work for you.

Get rich, get famous, talk about your situation and tons will come along the way understand people in your shoes, but again as I said, you need resources, why doesn't anyone care about incels despite us being a majority, because we don't have resources, we need money and looks.

Looks is a far reach, but we can all strive to become rich and make people care, now you're not a slave anymore now you're just rich, now you're not part of a majority but reality cares for you and benefits you because you have resources, like money.
It's an issue of hypocticy. Leftists love to preach about how much they care about minorities, yet they live in the most homogenous areas.