Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Excellent.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
It was a nice day outside and the normies were sitting outside the campus on the benches and tables. I usually sit outside in the freezing cold while the normies are inside but now summer is coming and all the seats are taken and if there are more, I sit next to normies and hear their laughter that tortures me. I walked into the school and then all of a sudden it went from sunny to windy, up to par with a tornado. The polluted trash of New York was flying all over the sky from the wind and it became very dark outside. This happened right when I found a chair to sit inside. I was next to a usually locked entrance and got ready to not open the door, and moved the table so my back was facing the outside. Unfortunately, the door wasn't locked. It was excellent to see the normies run into the building with the fear and agony in their facial expressions when it turned from 80 degrees summer to 50 degrees and very windy and awful outside. I wish this could happen more often.

are you a wizard